InvoiceCreationPreEmail not working

Kian

I've updated my WHMCS to latest version and InvoiceCreationPreEmail hook point no longer works. You can easily reproduce the error with this:

function AreYouWorking($vars)
{
       echo "It works!";
die();
}

add_hook("InvoiceCreationPreEmail",1,"AreYouWorking");

At this point when you create an Invoice you should be able to see a blank page with just "It works!" but it's not happening because it's like if WHMCS skips this hook point. I've seen that this bug has been already reported on six months ago and it seems that there's still no solution.

Any idea about this?

Hi,

I discovered this (supposed to be) bug while I was talking about another thing in this ticket (BRN-594449). I've already spoken with members of the staff and they're escalating my ticket to senior technicians because we can't sort it out. It seems a very complicated issue to debug.

Kian,

I have reviewed the support ticket and it looks like they tracked down the reason the hook was not firing. I am going to close this forum thread. If you need further assistance with this please use the support ticket.

Have a great day,

Nate C