MORE WorldPay Invisible XML 3DSecure issues

CCSupport

Hello all,

Today was the day that our WorldPay Invisible XML payment system was going live.....sadly this has now had to be delayed due to an issue....a weird issue at that!

We are receiving declined transactions from only some live tests. Any cards that require 3DSecure actually work fine, whereas any cards that usually bypass the 3DSecure (such as Halifax debit cards) all decline.

So, just to confirm, a NatWest Visa Debit which usually asks for the 3DSecure numbers completes the transactions fine, however a Halifax Visa Debit that usually does not require the input of the 3DSecure gets declined.

I have searched the forum and found this thread. However this seems to state that only cards that require the 3DSecure get declined....which is the opposite to my issue....saying that though, the error message within WHMCS is identical:

<error code="2"><![CDATA[Attribute value "" of type NMTOKEN must be a name token.]]></error>

I have created a support ticket but as we run the latest WHMCS version (5.3.6) I would have thought they would have included the latest worldpayinvisiblexml.php file within the gateways folder.

Any one got any ideas on this one?

Cheers

• 8 months later...

Unfortunately not. I ended up having to go full PCI Compliant and complete the CC transactions within WHMCS. Not ideal at all but works very well now.

I was disappointed in the lack of support for the issue from both WHMCS & Worldpay. My guess is that there's many more had the same issues and either changed WHMCS or Worldpay.

Sorry to hear that.

I have had a nightmare trying to get all this setup. It's been horrendous! All i'm trying to do is allow client to pay via credit/debit card from within whmcs and not taken to a third party window.

At the moment 3Dsecure is being displayed and says processing... then the iframe window that is on the checkout page just redirects and displays the clientarea within the iframe.

When test mode is checked, the processing goes through fine and automatically adds the transaction ID and sends payment confirmation email. Just this 3Dsecure stuff getting in the way now.

Urrrrggghh!

• 1 month later...