Can WHMCS handle it? Any tut about how?

sermorg

Question

So, I'm finishing a medical management system that'll be sell for some hospitals here in Brazil.

Can WHMCS "sell" a subdomain and charge a installation fee (cause every hospital has different needs, so I'll have to set up it in a different way for every client). And if the client doesn't pay access to that subdomain would be blocked?

I don't need auto setup and neither of this stuff, cause there's no way that I can automate this process… As I said, every client has different needs.

Also, is it possible to integrate WHMCS with WordPress? My main website is WordPress based and I really don't want to migrate all my clients, content and other stuff from WP to WHMCS manually.

Thank you in forward,

Sergio Morganti.

1 answer to this question

WHMCS can sell sub domains, yes. All of this would be a lot easier though with a control panel ike cPanel to automate the suspension etc. It can't "block" the sub domain but it can suspend it say if you had used cPanel / WHM. Installation fees can be charged as setup fees when creating products -> Pricing.

A Google search will reveal a few WordPress integrations, you can find which works best for you and your needs.