5.2.13 upgrade no cron job email sent.

Here the same issue.. it runs manually only, bit don`t see to do something. DB backups are not send to!!!

We get a strange mail loop in the support department. Before the update everything was ok, now when a customer is answering a ticket per mail, the system opens 20 new tickets with subject "#619156 - Support Ticket Not Opened".

Total mess here... Please fix the issues ASAP.

I dont know what happened it was just an odd one time deal that resolved itself, i thought maybe it would show in the cron logs but it wont because for all intent and purposes the daily cron did run i just didnt get the email. Everything else it appears ran according to plan, invoices were created and according to the system emails were send out, i have not actually checked any mail logs to see what actually sent out on that cron run. it seems somewhat pointless now though with the job doing as its told :)

Anyway its not a system bug, maybe just a quirky little thing that was a little confusing.