PDF Batch does not work with 5.2.13

easyswiss

This must be fixed in no time, so not in months, weeks are days but ours

Yes, this feature is not a "nice to have", this feature is an absolutly must!

I hope that whmcs understands that there are business customers and not only "hobby companies"... a company can not exist without solvency! And this "ONLY WAY TO PRINT ALL INVOICES" is absolutly a must.

MEANS THAT THIS IS A NO GO:

I've been able to replicate this issue on my end as well, and do find this to be an issue within the software. I've opened case #3677 with our developers in order to have this resolved for future releases. Unfortunately, I cannot provide an estimated time for completion for this.

And this wrote a "Lead Support Analyst"... :twisted:

Only in the US people pay everything with credit cards... in europe people pay with BANK TRANSFER (means they need a postal letter).

Edited by easyswiss

When comes a fix for this?

I must give my vat-agency my invoices and on this moment i still can not!

Dear whmcs this must be fix quick, please do not wait to long, companies get allot financial problems right now, on this moment you are killing these companies!

I have purchased 5 whmcs licenses for 5 companies i have, when i purchased then the function was working, that why we bought whmcs, now you did broken this function in your updates, so you must repair it again (check EU-LAW)

Please fix it today ore give us an another option that we can export the invoices pdf on today!

Thank you for reading and understanding.

Hello,

This issue has been reported, it was given case number #3677. If you need to export specific invoices as PDFs, you can select them and export them one at a time. We understand this is an important issue and expect it to be resolved in our next maintenance release in the near future.