Slow Support

mohitsharma

Greetings, looking at your ticket, you got a reply on Saturday, waited till Monday to reply and then added another issue, separate from the first. And then you replied again today with a third, separate issue than the first two.

Your next post to that ticket should have been the reply Support was waiting on I think, but it wasn't. You replied instead, "...will get back to you with logs..."

3 days later since WHMCS Support asked for that log, and still no log posted there by you. Two new issues were posted though.

You bumped down your own ticket.

What do you mean by bummed down. Tickets should be sorted by last staff reply not by last customer reply. And STILL no response to my ticket!!! Fix my other two issues. Logs were not provided for first issue because I haven't faced first issue again. WHMCS support is going down the pipe

You did not see this message when you opened the ticket?

Please Note: All tickets are responded to in the order they are received based on last activity, so 'bumping' of tickets will only delay our response. We endeavour to respond promptly however please be mindful that we may need to contact third parties on your behalf for further information and this may delay our response.

It is taking atleast a day to get a single response.

In the interim, here's where you can report cPanel/whmcs to the BBB for lack of response

Pretty fast with that lynch rope there, fella. I certainly hope your own customers don't jump on that bandwagon if you're at all slower than they want.

Very well said :)

I have been with WHMCS for quite some time myself, and have never had any issues with support. It may take a bit longer now, but not terribly.

Yes, there have been changes, but with growth, that's to be expected. I don't doubt that Matt is still giving us his 100% whether we 'see' him answering tickets as much anymore or not.

Pretty fast with that lynch rope there, fella. I certainly hope your own customers don't jump on that bandwagon if you're at all slower than they want.

• WHMCS CEO
Very well said :)

I have been with WHMCS for quite some time myself, and have never had any issues with support. It may take a bit longer now, but not terribly.

Yes, there have been changes, but with growth, that's to be expected. I don't doubt that Matt is still giving us his 100% whether we 'see' him answering tickets as much anymore or not.

Thanks Sherri. Certainly am, indeed the whole team is, and once we get over this initial transition period expect good things.

You know I've always strived to deliver excellent support, and for the most-part we do, but as the product grows and gets more complex, so the queries get more complex and although we've taken on additional support staff it is taking a while for everything to settle in. We really want to provide excellent service and won't stop training and trying until we get there.

Matt

I put in a ticket at today, ticket time from ticket "18/04/2013 15:36".

Reply time on ticket "18/04/2013 15:36"

My reply time showing on the ticket stating the problem was resolved "18/04/2013 15:43".

Can't beat that....

I put a ticket in on the 12th then got some canned replies before Matt finally came back with proper support. Unfortunately, whilst doing as Matt instructed (waiting for him to reply for three days), my ticket was closed as resolved by WHMCS.

So here I am, waiting since the 12th April. What can I do, can I contact cPanel for support nowadays?

ticket #XSY-186609

Hello PDS,

I'm responding to your ticket now. However, to answer your question regarding cPanel - WHMCS & cPanel while they've entered into a partnership, are still two separate companies. The technical staff at both individual companies are experienced in those specific pieces of software.

Additionally, I'd like to note that we provided a potential solution in the ticket however you were not interested in updating to the latest version.

Also, the ticket system auto-closes tickets that are left open for 48 hours. So apologies for that.

Either way, apologies for the delays.

The solution provided was to spend more money after your fix broke your software. Matt accepted this and said he would get back to me but never did.

I got a load of apologies, it's a fix I want as said by Matt.

Why don't you put my ticket in a status that does not close until resolved?