v5.1 Token support for eWay (Australia)

Damo

We instated the eWay token module yesterday, the problems we are facing:

1. Our checkout form no longer shows the options to select VISA, MasterCard etc. So I switched on the default order form to see that its also not working on that form.

2. Seriously? migrating users off the existing old platform is impossible. WHMCS should have made a script to accommodate:

- Update the existing card details in the system to the same details so they are stored as tokens.

- Modify the "Default Payment Method" to the new listed eWay token field listed under the Payment Gateways section.

- Update client payment methods to the new listed eWay token field listed under the Payment Gateways section.

3. The SOAP error messages should be more detailed.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This feature was rushed INHO - I still find the system seems to store the card number in certain situations - For example: Can you try this and confirm..

Without buying anything...

1. Create a new account (pretend your a customer)

2. Once you have an account update your card details.

Now login to your admin area and view the new customer. Then view their card details - Can you see the token or does it appear as thou the details are in the database?

• 3 months later...

We have had some of our people work on this plugin to try and make it work correctly (ie Tokenise reliably), but it seems that the API call to store CC details externally isn't always called......so until the WHMCS crew is able to fix this issue.....this module will never fulfill its primary purpose, which is to never store CC details on the local server.......

:(

Ive been using module for a few months now. For the most part its fine.

I do find that occasionally for new clients when I enter a card number into the admin area it stores it locally.. But I think it has something to do with the customer having no invoices.

If I create an invoice first, then try to store the card details via the admin area they seem to create the token.

Im not 100% on this thou.

I do all my clients signups over the phone, very few sign up online.