Damo

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just use the file I posted on the previous page - Its direct from WHMCS support staff, and it fixes the issue.

It's not working for me. For some reason it won't login to the gateway so I get a 'Remote Transaction Failure' message. Login details are correct and the module worked on a test account. I think maybe it's still accessing the test site even though 'test mode' is unchecked.

• 1 month later...

Once you have it setup, goto a customer in WHMCS and click on the 'Credit Card Information' link in 'Clients Information'.

In here, if you see a 'REMOTE GATEWAY TOKEN' then you know what whmcs has sent the customers details over to eway. If you cant see this, then processing for that client wont work.

If the card number is in the WHMCS db, simply enter your decryption key to view the full card number, then copy it and 'update' the customers card details.

This will create the token at eway. You should end up seeing somthign like this...

whmcscardtoken.jpg

If you cant see the token number, then a token at eway has not been created and therefore if you try to capture funds it wont work.

If you have upgraded from the regular eway module -> token module then the only way to get the individual customer tokens created at eway is:

1. Let each and every customer login and update their card details.

or...

2. Go through every client in WHMCS, view the card details and update them - doing this creates the token.

Edited by slim

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

Im now having a issue whereas any clients created manually via the admin interface are having their CC details stored locally...even thou the eway token gateway is the only module I currently have active.... test customers that I have created via a signup process seem to work ok.

• 2 weeks later...

Is someone at WHMCS watching this thread?

The token system isnt 100% - Its possible to store the details in the local db. When using the token module it should NEVER happen. WHMCS needs to be updated so that no matter how the card details are entered (either via admin area, via client area or when client paying individual invoice) a TOKEN is made/updated - the card should not end up in the WHMCS db under any circumstance.

PLEASE FIX

• 1 month later...

Seems as though this is a real issue that eWay nor WHMCS can be bothered fixing.

I am having a problem where one off payments can be successfully made using the eWay token but when a new customer purchases a service the information appears to try and validate against existing data in the eWay business center. Of course this fails as the customer does not exist in eWay as yet.

If I create a customer in the token system in eWay and then get that customer (after manually adding the token id to the WHMCS database) to make a payment it then works.

So the problem that I see is that the token system does not allow creation of new token customers from WHMCS into eWay.

Has anyone been able to find a work around to this?

Edited by Digital Anvil

• 1 month later...

After reading through this forum post I can't tell whether the version 1 of this module is working correctly for tokens support and eWay. It appears that we will have to create a title field but there's no mention of that in the documentation.

My main concern is migrating customers over to it. Does anyone have a successful setup of eWay token support?

Yes, I have a successful setup.

Ask WHMCS support. They have an updated module that will work correctly with the sandbox credentials when in demo mode.

The copy I have has a "Created: March 2013" line in the header of the ewaytp.php file

There's no explicit need to create a title field - it will still function, defaulting to "Mr." if the custom field is not provided.

Keep in mind you will need to create an "API key" within the eway sandbox area in order to use the token module in WHMCS 5.2.2. This will go in the "Password" field in the gateway module. Your client number and username should be those you use for your sandbox.

Thanks for the reply.

What happens to customers, and their card details, that are in the current eWay module? How did you migrate them?

I wonder if they'll update the module for download in the docs. I prefer to have a public version then something supplied from support.

• 1 month later...

Has anyone noticed the eway token module breaking after the release of 5.2.4?

I can successfully attempt capture from the admin area, but from the clients front end, there are problems:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"><soap:Body><soap:Fault><faultcode>soap:Client</faultcode><faultstring>Server was unable to read request. ---> There is an error in XML document (32, 46). ---> Input string was not in a correct format.</faultstring><detail /></soap:Fault></soap:Body></soap:Envelope>

Invoice ID => 83

User ID => 41

Amount => 369.30

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"><soap:Body><soap:Fault><faultcode>soap:Client</faultcode><faultstring>Invalid CVN. </faultstring><detail /></soap:Fault></soap:Body></soap:Envelope>

Anyone else seen this? It means I cant process orders via the front end. I think its truncating the CVN / CVC number to two digits.. but not 100% sure.