UnBlockIP - Free CSF Unblock Module for WHMCS

On 7/22/2019 at 7:57 PM, jamshed_11946 said:

Hello Clarke.

Just updated to the latest version 2.17 but it does not have any Menu Item under Support.

I have the latest version of WHMCS 7.7.1. Can you please check and help me.

Regards

I don't think this plugin is being actively developed anymore. Good luck, try another paid plugin. 

On 7/23/2019 at 3:57 AM, jamshed_11946 said:

Hello Clarke.

Just updated to the latest version 2.17 but it does not have any Menu Item under Support.

I have the latest version of WHMCS 7.7.1. Can you please check and help me.

Regards

IIRC it will only appear if the client has active hosting accounts. Try logging in as a client with active accounts.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/22/2019 at 10:19 PM, plusplushosting said:

HI guys, looks like when the block do not start with the ip number is not being unblocked,

tcp|in|d=443|s=68.183.237.129

Is happening to anyone else?

Thanx!

I know your post is from 2 years ago, but I can confirm this is still an issue.

Our CSF firewall has LF_SELECT enabled (which is port-specific blocking) and the ServerPing module cannot unblock IPs. 

I raised it with ServerPing support team. It would be awesome if it could be fixed.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello so module is working perfect. It don't show any message and don't works if client don't have any service. Sadly this module don't show any output when Client don't have active service. You can simply add in functions.php in function "process_request" below

$servers = Capsule::table('tblservers')->select(["tblservers.ipaddress","tblservers.username","tblservers.password","tblservers.accesshash","tblservers.name","tblservers.secure","tblservers.type"])->join("tblhosting","tblservers.id","=","tblhosting.server")->where('tblhosting.userid', $whmcs_client_id)->whereRaw("(tblservers.type = 'cpanel' or tblservers.type='directadmin' or tblservers.type='cpanelextended') and tblservers.disabled = 0 and tblhosting.domainstatus = 'Active'")->distinct()->get();

this code

if ($servers == "[]")
{
	$errors = $errors . "You don't have any active service and you can't use this feature"; 
}

and in result when client with inactive or without service will try use this module will get error provided

Another quick fix for small bug where not logged in client is not redirected to the login page.  Open file unblockip.php and find:

if ($whmcs_client_id) { 
...content
}
else {
	return false;
}

and remove this part of code:

else {
	return false;
}

In result when not logged in client will try access unblockip, he will get redirect to the login page

@edit

Another small tip for everyone who use CloudFlare and have issues with showing not correct IP:
Open "unblockip.tpl" and find:

$smarty.server.REMOTE_ADDR

replace with:

$smarty.server.HTTP_CF_CONNECTING_IP

Edited by Pinkmare
Added one more tip