UnBlockIP - Free CSF Unblock Module for WHMCS

• 3 weeks later...

Just a quick question.. Installed this addon and admin side work great.. As for the customers end not so well. when trying to access the page via index.php?m=unblockip it just does a redirect to index.php. Am I missing something here? Thanks in advance for your help!

The only thing that would cause a redirect back to index.php is if the client isn't logged in. Double check that you are logging in as a client before going to this page. Also make sure you are accessing the module from the correct WHMCS url as defined in Setup->General WHMCS System URL.

Thank you. I was able to figure it out. I was logged into the admin area and logged into the client area with a client account and for some reason it was just forwarding my request. as soon as i used a different browser and not logged into the admin panel it worked perfect. Thanks!

Hello, one more quick question. The unblocking works like it should in the admin panel but if the user tries to unblock it doesn't unblock. For instance, a user types the ip in clicks submit the new page loads with no error or success. If i try and submit an invalid ip i end up getting an error. I also check the csf log and the blocked ip still there.. any idea? Thanks

This plugin is not working with Version: 5.2.1. My client area was showing blank page and then enabled "Display Errors" and got this. (See Screenshot) and disabled the plugin and client area worked fine.

Kindly provide us the updated version of this great plugin. Thanks

whmcs.jpg

Thanks its working now but it does not automatically unblock the IP (I am using direct root logins)

The automatically unblocking the ip upon login is working fine, please double check that the ip address was blocked on a server that is associated with that user. If you need more detailed assistance, please consider purchasing our new commercial support offering.

Small advice/suggestion: could you use a text file for the text strings? Since I translate the complete script, it is really irritating to translate it every time I upgrade :)

The perfect solution I think would be multilanguage - calling the text from the WHMCS lang file.

Also, I am receiving a strange problem... I have setup everything correctly (I think), verified my reseller data in WHMCS (I can suspend/unsuspend accounts), added the reseller in csf, restarted csf... but when you login in WHMCS as customer and try to unblock a blocked IP, you get notification the IP was unblocked when in fact it wasn't. Also if you enter an IP that should not be unblocked in csf and then you try to unblock it from the module, it says it was unblocked when

a) it shouldn't be unblocked

b) it isn't unblocked anyway.

So I can read the blocks, but cannot unblock.

Edited by ljesh

Language file support is actually already completed and will be available when we release the next version in a few weeks :)

For your other issues, I would recommend purchasing our commercial support and we can look into this further for you.

• 3 weeks later...

A new version of UnBlockIP for WHMCS is now available.

What's new?

-Multiple language support has been added, an english language file has been provided in the modules lang directory. To add a new language file simply place it in the same directory and name the file after the language.

-There is now an option to automatically search for an ip block upon login but not automatically unblock the ip. The user will be displayed a notification with a link to click to unblock the ip address. Please see the README for more details.

-A bug has been fixed to allow the module to work properly if you are using a cPanel reseller account with full root access enabled.

Download UnBlockIP 1.8

I think there must be a radio button instead of check boxes for these two options as only one can be selected.

Automatically check for an IP Block upon client login and unblock the ip address

Automatically check for an IP Block upon client login but do not unblock the ip

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Everyone!

We can't get this to work with DirectAdmin servers (using latest version 1.8). Creating, suspending, deleting DA accounts via WHMCS is working fine, but when test-searching for CSF-blocked IPs, the output is always: "No block found on server: xxxx-xxx" -- although the IPs I searched for are blocked.

Otherwise a very nice, very useful script--works perfectly well with cPanel servers!

John

Edited by basic