UnBlockIP - Free CSF Unblock Module for WHMCS

thanks for the script but not working or i can not correctly setup latest whmcs with cpanel.

Hello, the script does work fine with the latest version of cPanel and WHMCS. If you would like us to take a look at your setup and help you get this running, we do offer support for $20 USD.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Any chance there could be built in compatibility for cPanelExtended (http://www.modulesgarden.com/products/whmcs/cpanel_extended/features)?

I second this. The cPanelExtended module just talks to normal cPanel servers with a few additional API calls to pull in the extra options to WHMCS. If your servers are setup as cPanelExtended, this module does not recognise them. :(

I am testing this in the following environment but it is not functioning correctly.

WHMCS: 5.2.7

cPanel: 11.38.1 (build 15)

CSF: v6.26

The check takes a while to perform and then just comes back saying an IP is not blocked when it is. I tested both permanent and temporary blocks. The server connection is working as provisioning to the server and logging directly into the server from the "Servers" section of WHMCS all work fine and quickly.

Any ideas on what's up?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Version 1.91 does not work with cpanel reseller. the following error is returned:

AppConfig for “csf,” requires that you must have one of the following acls: “software-ConfigServer-csf” to access the url: “/cgi/configserver/csf.cgi”.

WHM.: 11.38.2 (build 1)

CSF.: 6.30

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

Sorry dragging up an old thread but I have a problem, which despite my best efforts I've struggled to fix.

I have recently added a new server to our WHMCS platform, and integrated the Unblock IP link in our customer area.

However, when I check and try to remove IP addresses from a particular server, I am given a "No block found on server: SERVERNAME", this is despite knowing, and checking that the IP in question is definitely listed in csf.deny.

The version of csf is 6.35, the same as the other 3 machines we have this on. They are all identical in terms of software and version numbers!

Any help or suggestions would be very welcome!

The one positive I've managed to spot, is that it is checking the right server.

Thanks,

Ben

As of right now, running the latest version of the module (1.91) and the latest version of CSF (6.35) I've discovered that temporary and permanent blocks can be removed unless marked as "do not delete" as expected :)

HOWEVER any blocks triggered by mod_security cannot be removed and report back that the IP is unblocked, when this is not the case. Is there any way to fix this, or at least follow an error message similar to those IPs marked as "do not delete"?

Love the Addon.

In the config, you have:

Automatically check for an IP Block upon client login and unblock the ip address.

Automatically check for an IP Block upon client login but do not unblock the ip

Do not allow clients to remove ip addresses with do not delete in the deny comment

I like the idea of unblocking the IP automatically, but then the client would not know what happened. Since you already have the option to check whether IP is blocked, it would be nice to have the option of showing a warning when the client logs in, similar to an unpaid invoice warning. You could then have a 'Click to Unblock' link right on the warning.

]

I like the idea of unblocking the IP automatically, but then the client would not know what happened. Since you already have the option to check whether IP is blocked, it would be nice to have the option of showing a warning when the client logs in, similar to an unpaid invoice warning. You could then have a 'Click to Unblock' link right on the warning.

This is already a feature, just check the Automatically check for an IP Block upon client login but do not unblock the ip and follow the instructions in the README for setting up the warning with a button/link to the unblock page.