owsAdmin - WHMCS Area Template

i bought this template but i think there is a small issue with it: when a Support Operator (not a sales operator) is logged in, he can see a lot of stuff he shouldn't see:

- upcoming account renewals

- upcoming domain renewals

- orders summary

- etc

i don't think a support operator should see all this, in this moment i can't use this template for this reason.

maybe the developer should "repair" this small issue

I see how this can be a problem. have you opened a support ticket with the dev from your clientarea

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i bought this template but i think there is a small issue with it: when a Support Operator (not a sales operator) is logged in, he can see a lot of stuff he shouldn't see:

- orders summary

- etc

i don't think a support operator should see all this, in this moment i can't use this template for this reason.

maybe the developer should "repair" this small issue

I see how this can be a problem. have you opened a support ticket with the dev from your clientarea

Indeed easyhosting I haven't received any support request regarding this.

I will apply the Sidebar Statistics for the following:

- orders summary --> Graphics Summary

But what else is the..

- etc

if kindly minadreapta can state what is etc... I will happy to fix it.

Regards,

Alex S.

:) at the end owsAdmin Template will include all the features that other users request..

- Scroll To Top is function requested by other user..

- View Permission on upcoming account renewals and upcoming domain renewals request by minadreapta.. | Until the next release small patch is available upon request..

- On the way now 2 releases 1 with the search function from blend as currently is and 1 with the search the function from v4 as two users have already request..

- Am trying something to cook now with avatars... :D:lol:

- More to come..

Say Hello! - Say Hello! :lol:

------------ change-log v1.3 ------------

Added view orders permission at:

- Home Page Graphics Report

- Upcoming Domain Renewal

- Upcoming Accounts Renewal

2 releases available from now on free of charge for current and new customers:

- 1 using the blend popup search function and 1 release using the normal search function!

Available now! - Screenshot

Hi,

Some features will not be available as is based on the blend theme V.5.2. But on the way a new version compatible with 4.4.2. all input elements are cross-browser compatible using css, except radio and select boxes. Screenshots are taken with webkit browser. Cost is around $ 20USD.

Regards,

Alex S.

------------ change-log v1.4 ------------

Repack in one file 2 different version for WHMCS 4.4.2 and WHMCS 4.5.2 with 2 different releases, in search function. PopUp search function and Drop Down Search function.

:-)

Enjoy

:-)

Current customers no need to update any file.

How hard will it be for us to add a few of the admin mods we already uyse like twitter and enom?

Hi merlinpa1969,

Simple by following owners instructions.. If you don't have time for edits, open a support ticket and I will happy do the integration for you. I have already helped some of my clients with lot's of mods.

Regards,

Alex

Dear JetWash,

>I get no graph on the front page

>If I was to use: reports.php?displaygraph=graph_monthly_signups&yea r=

>It does show the data but then it is in a bigger image, any way to fix that?

>The error though I get when trying to view the graph is: Graph File Not Found

owsAdmin template is ready setup to work with the follow files:

modules/reports/ows_income.php

modules/reports/ows_neworders.php

modules/reports/ows_signups.php

which you have to upload on your server. Then on the homepage tpl I use the following links on my tabs:

reports.php?displaygraph=ows_signups&homepage=true

reports.php?displaygraph=ows_neworders&homepage=true

reports.php?displaygraph=ows_income&homepage=true

If you want to use only the default reports on the home page, only the graph_monthly_signups.php works with link like:

reports.php?displaygraph=graph_monthly_signups&homepage=true

If you need further informations or ajustments please open a support ticket.

Regards,

Alex S

Excellent, thank you! Not sure what happened, but when I uploaded both the site design and the reports it seems that for some reason the file sizes for the reports were different when I re-uploaded them so it may of have corrupted itself on the upload - my apologies.

Alright, I have a question Alex. As we do not use the internal WHMCS ticketing system (rather Kayako) instead. Is there anyway that I can replace the support ticket up the very top next to WHMCS ADMIN to say cancellation requests or something else so it removes the ticket status from 0?

For me there is no need for it as I don't use the ticket system, just an idea for my own personal use ;)

Excellent, thank you! Not sure what happened, but when I uploaded both the site design and the reports it seems that for some reason the file sizes for the reports were different when I re-uploaded them so it may of have corrupted itself on the upload - my apologies.

Alright, I have a question Alex. As we do not use the internal WHMCS ticketing system (rather Kayako) instead. Is there anyway that I can replace the support ticket up the very top next to WHMCS ADMIN to say cancellation requests or something else so it removes the ticket status from 0?

For me there is no need for it as I don't use the ticket system, just an idea for my own personal use ;)

Please follow my support ticket ;)