owsAdmin - WHMCS Area Template

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

nice and quick install.

The theme is gods gift to my eyes :) the old v4 whmcs theme was at times way to packed with info and text and boxs and you know .... ;)

this has everything places nice, has just the info i need. Money well spent, can only recommend this if your using WHMCS :)

• 1 month later...

Very happy indeed with my purchase!

I believe OnWedSolutions have out done themselves with this elegant Admin template. It is better by far, over the default WHMCS offering, and has worked flawlessly since the install!

I have spoken with Alex S. (Lead developer at OnWebSolutions) many times and he in particular has always been more than happy to help with my queries in a professional and timely manner.

Overall, I highly recommend this template, along with the company itself. They clear have something unique to bring to this corner of the market!

I look forward to seeing future products and services from them!

Regards,

Matt H.

Swift4.com

Edited by SWIFT4

• 1 month later...

We would like to announce the new release of owsAdmin Template for WHMCS v5 is now available!

New Design by keeping the same concept but with a lot's of features and here are some of theme:

1. Our favourite Support Tickets Overview module now has been updated to using the new widgets functions!

2. Sidebar?! Missing? not any more.. Enjoy our new Sliding Sidebar with style…

3. Having problem with add-ons? not anymore...

4. Scroll to top now with more easiest way...

5. Better horizontal navigation...

6. Tested on iPad and Android Tablets…

7. Enjoy our Search Function...

On the next release will be added the option to easily change the Colours! and as always all the functions that you would like to have!

The owsAdmin Template for WHMCS v5 normally will cost €19.95 Euros but for the current holders of the owsAdmin Template you need to login out our Client Area and select upgrade to the new "owsAdmin Template for WHMCS v5" with total cost €5.00 Euros.

Direct Order Link: Order Now!

Can you give me an overview as to what exactly makes your new whmcs for v5 better than the default theme? You only provided 1 screenshot and all the other screenshots you had before are showing as "not found"

1. Our favourite Support Tickets Overview module now has been updated to using the new widgets functions!

>> What is this suport tickets overview? Is it compatible with the kayako v4 integration?

>> Can I see a screenshot?

>> Maybe be a little bit more descriptive here...

>> And this means...?

>> Great but what does this mean...?

6. Tested on iPad and Android Tablets…

>> Okay.

>> And once again...lol

Edited by neobug103

Can you give me an overview as to what exactly makes your new whmcs for v5 better than the default theme? You only provided 1 screenshot and all the other screenshots you had before are showing as "not found"

Please retry on the first post!

>> What is this suport tickets overview? Is it compatible with the kayako v4 integration?

No it is only for WHMCS.

>> Can I see a screenshot?

On my owsAdmin Template there wasn't any sidebar, and some modules they using the sidebar for some extra options.

>> Maybe be a little bit more descriptive here...

My template it is almost 99% compatible with all add-ons.

>> And this means...?

When you are on the bottom of a page jquery scroll to top..

>> Great but what does this mean...?

Previous the subnavigation of the pages wasn't so nice.

>> And once again...lol

where is the funny thing?

Regards,

Alex

Is it possible to get rid of all this white space on the client summary page? It is such a waste of space and the name is already stated below the tabs so why do we need to state it again? http://i.imgur.com/J4sH6.gif

I checked clientsummary.tpl and couldn't find any way to remove this so I am assuming this is something only Matt can change?

Is it possible to get rid of all this white space on the client summary page? It is such a waste of space and the name is already stated below the tabs so why do we need to state it again? http://i.imgur.com/J4sH6.gif

I checked clientsummary.tpl and couldn't find any way to remove this so I am assuming this is something only Matt can change?

It is quite easy by removing the margins ==>Please use the support tickets.

Ah, I was able to save a considerable amount of space by removing this from header.tpl

<h1 id="page-heading" class="fontstyled"><span class="owsheading">{$pagetitle}</span></h1>

This will remove the global pagetitle == >Please use the support tickets.

@ all users - Please use the support tickets for your personal customisations.

Regards,

Alex

p.s. I will take in consideration your suggestion regarding the alternative home page and I will let you know.