WHMCS Admin Integration

semoweb

Same here, I wouldn't bother. All I did was to replace the logo to help identify which installation I was on more easily (I run several).

I also replace the logo and leave it at that.

I congratulate you for taking the time to do it though. I've though about doing it myself but can never fully convince myself.

Jack

If you're running a massive company, it would work in the way by brand awareness on your staff, nationwide, and influencing them to buy your products & same for their contacts... I guess? :) Looks good though, but to open plan for my use though.

Interesting point - I often wonder which is the largest organisation (in terms of profit / numbers) to be using WHMCS (except WHMCS themeselves!).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

the answer in my opinion is obvious on why one might need to brand the admin area.

Your brand is only as good as you... or is it you are only as good as your brand?

In any event, be the best you can be.

mojahed

the admin area integration idea is great but your design is

usually most opinions are based on someone's ideas. Its nice that we each have our own.

Edited by gr2

I like the idea of the admin integration for your employees and what not, but I don't think you executed this very well. The intelligent search doesn't fit in that upper right box whatsoever and your drop down menus don't even remotely blend with the blue navigation bar. I think it can be great if you focus on the minor details such as these.

I have integrated my admin area as well, but basically kept it as simple as possible.

http://www.clicknhost.com/u/100511/fd5t6y7g7.jpg