Forum AddOn

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, I don't know if you'll be satisfied from what you'll find in the demo, simple beacuse I don't know what you'll find there. I installed it at:

/http://www.marteri.com/forum.php

after adding 3 forums, I lost the site from my PC as my provider has changed the site's IP to use SSL. For you (and for everyone) the site is accessible, but not for me, at least till now. You can register a demo account, and start adding theads and posts. Just use one of the 3, so I can easily remove them.

Maria

Hi,

the website have problems:

Security Warning !!

The following file needs to be deleted for security reasons before using this template

---

/home/marteri/public_html/nextinspire/105/install.php

Is there some kind of error log i can check to see if there is any error when cron executes & tries to check email?

Regards,

Have you activated the cronjob to run every 15min (or anything you like), to connect to mail server and download the emails? There is a file forums/includes/cron.php which you need to setup in your cronjobs.

Maria

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Who are surpised ?

I am not supporting nor affiliated with the OP however your comments are not productive and your overall behavior is unacceptable.

Do you have any facts to show that the OP has disappeared? As long as you don't have any please REFRAIN from posting here.

• 3 weeks later...
I am not supporting nor affiliated with the OP however your comments are not productive and your overall behavior is unacceptable.

Do you have any facts to show that the OP has disappeared? As long as you don't have any please REFRAIN from posting here.

She always disappears, and comes back with a different name, Mary, made by mary, microhellas or whatever, I learnt my lesson buying scripts for vB Forum software only for her to disappear shortly after and then come back as someone else. So valid comment I am not surprised. Hopefully it will warn others to spend hard earned money only to find the dev has disappeared.