Forum AddOn

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi,

we are using your forum, notification by email of new post does work nearly ok but:

1. In kayako, we see /r/n tags for line breaks.

2. When replying via email, replies aren't being posted. We had to post via forum.

I post this here because i can't login to the new new site (christeris.com) with my whmcs login as it seems it's an vbulletin site now. Do we have to re-register? (already done so a few weeks ago after switch from marteris.com).

Regards,

Hi,

we are using your forum, notification by email of new post does work nearly ok but:

1. In kayako, we see /r/n tags for line breaks.

2. When replying via email, replies aren't being posted. We had to post via forum.

I post this here because i can't login to the new new site (christeris.com) with my whmcs login as it seems it's an vbulletin site now. Do we have to re-register? (already done so a few weeks ago after switch from marteris.com).

Regards,

This feature is mostly to receive notifications in PC mail clients. Using them in web email (Kayako works like other web emails like Google, Yahoo etc), which maybe causes the appearance of /r/n.

As for the reply. Are you sure that your settings are correct? By what you said (that you're using Kayako), most probably your setup is wrong. Goto General settings and double check the email address that is using for relay. This address must be set for JUST THIS JOB. What I mean... Never connect with any email client there. By connecting there you'll download the emails, so when the cronjob will run, it will not find any email to relay it to forums.

Last note. I'm working right now to activate again my old site Marteri.com. Unfortunatelly, it was not good idea to share a site with someone who has 20+ AddOns, even if they're for different platform. So, in about 6 hours from now my site will be active again.

Maria

lol as usual… Maria changes site like shirt, begins project and project who last maximum 6 months or one year…

My experience with her tells me to avoid to the maximum working with a solution made by her...

I beg your pardon? Who are you and what you know about me? And what's your experiance with my products? Maybe you want to share a long (really long list) of satisfied customer reviews? Or maybe you want to share here a lot of full refunds that I issued, without even to be asked for them? My dear anonymous. I'm 52 years old, and I'm in business since when I was 15 !!!. It means full 37 years now, so I'm not allowing anyone to offend me such a way. So, if you really believe what you wrote, post your full details here as I will do, and let's go to the law for the rest. I'm not a girl to play with toys.

Last but not least. Check the time that the user post his problem, and check the time that I responded. This is what the buyers want. Support, and not nice sites.

Maria Avlatzi (DBA MARTERi)

Ser.Tsakmani 40

57200 Lagadas

Greece

Reg VAT id EL-43721835

Date of Registration: 17 July 1976

Let's see who gave you the permission to offend my Business build, in such terrible way. Believe me I'll move the world to issue a Law suit against you.

Thank you

Not Found

The requested URL /whmcs/forum.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

It's normal or i need to wait the 24h ?

There was a reason that I said 24h :). I'm out of my working space, so I need to install WHMCS before. You can expect it to be ready at 20:00pm (GMT+2). In other words in 5 1/2 hours from now.

I perfecty know you and if you want to talk about your business, let'go :

vBulletin wordl :

Maria start a business named : Made by Mary :

I bought the product :

- vbFEngine_20080213_vr0aa1x489lx27li

- vbFNewsBundle_fx2490yp6bkfokx2

- 678027-vbNews

Maria has closed her site without any warnings, without support for the customer who bought her product.

She start the project foromail : i bought it after talking with her about my previous experience, she tell me this won't happen again.

After some months the product stop working, i contact her to have support, tell me if i'm not satisfied i can have a ferund. I tell her i want to obtain a refund, i never receive any answer...

After some time she sell the product to another one.

Now with the product for WHMCS, if you have a look to his site, she always have problem, site not finish, some functions who doesn't work, update not made, etc...

It's just for one reason, she never finish their projects, she start something during some months and just after when the problem begin sell the project to another one.

A last thing : the product aren't bad, but if you have business who need security and stability, avoid to work with her...

I'm fed up to see freelance like you who think, because she is behind her computer, she can do anything without problem. You have great idea and make god product, but you support and manner of making business are hatefull.

And if you want to move to the law suit, you have now my identity, i will be happy to provide more detailled info to my lawyer.

Regards,

O. FRASCONE

CEO Butterfly Pixel Agency

Harzy 6E

6600 BASTOGNE BELGIUM

BE00597.576.31959

Edited by olijo

O. FRASCONE

CEO Butterfly Pixel Agency

Harzy 6E

6600 BASTOGNE BELGIUM

BE00597.576.31959

I've already requested them officially, so I don't care. You just did a big mistake. You forgot the main "rule" in the net. When you're talking with someone, you never know if you're talking to him/her or to a mouse.

We'll meet soon. Believe me.

Maria start a business named : Made by Mary :

I bought the product :

- vbFEngine_20080213_vr0aa1x489lx27li

- vbFNewsBundle_fx2490yp6bkfokx2

- 678027-vbNews

Maria has closed her site without any warnings, without support for the customer who bought her product.

I don't know what you're talking about. I know nothing about this site and these AddOns. And just for your information. Must be more than 10,000 Maria Avlatzi in Greece. Maria is the most common name for women (1/10), and also Avlatzi is also common. Only in my very close area there are another 12 with the same name with me, 4 of them my cousins. You've to be sure for something before say anything. The only unique is the VAT Id. Do you have any invoice on hands with my VAT id??

llllooollll Maria, lying is not a good idea...

So if i edit the product-vbfengine to the line 2758 there is the reference MicroHellas.

I join the file here. It's a very quick look.

You could answer and telling me i modified the file no ? That's true, the only thing i can't change is the paypal ID and the email where i sent the money. This part could be given to your lawyer if you want.

I just wait your news about this, just after when the true and result will be knowed, i will send to anyone the document who prove who you are...

But the best prove will be your activity here with your customers...

The famous Christeri take this business back after your lack of serious.

I can list the reference of vB.org if you want, but i suggest stopping this story here to avoid to compromise all your business in WHMCS world...

product-vbfengine.zip

Edited by olijo

llllooollll Maria, lying is not a good idea...

So if i edit the product-vbfengine to the line 2758 there is the reference MicroHellas.

I join the file here. It's a very quick look.

You could answer and telling me i modified the file no ? That's true, the only thing i can't change is the paypal ID and the email where i sent the money. This part could be given to your lawyer if you want.

I just wait your news about this, just after when the true and result will be knowed, i will send to anyone the document who prove who you are...

But the best prove will be your activity here with your customers...

The famous Christeri take this business back after your lack of serious.

I can list the reference of vB.org if you want, but i suggest stopping this story here to avoid to compromise all your business in WHMCS world...

Are you teasing me, or because I said that I'm 52, you're trying to drive me carzy. You wrote about MadeByMary. Right?? And I said that I don't know that site. Never said anything about MicroHellas, which even my nickname to many forums and my primary email also belongs to this domain. But you mentioned mods starting with vBF. Sorry my dear. Is not me. vBF was the vBulletin Freelancers. Nothing to do with them. That's why I said you. Don't talk if you're not totally sure for something.

Hi,

About /r/n , i supposed that but i expect some kind of fix if possible.

As for the reply, we created an email address specifically for the forum, using pop3 (i can set it to imap if you want), nothing else connects there. Kayako email addresses are alias that use piping to a php file, but if it works for other email addresses it should work for this one...

Is there some kind of error log i can check to see if there is any error when cron executes & tries to check email?

Regards,

Haaa Maria :

See here :

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=167416&highlight=vbfengine

vbFEngine

The Polymorphic Module

by vBulletin Freelancers

Credit goes to Maria (MicroHellas)

as this module has developed 100% from her.

I just did some corrections according to

vBulletin prototype for security.

So if you have a look to vb.org you could see the reference MicroHellas AND Maria ;)

If you look the photo to the right about freelancer, it's your friend Chisteri.

By the way, i perfectly know you are the same person, i think this discussion is not productive for you, i wait your news with the law process, see you maria :)

What i understand from this is that you bought something from VBFreelancers that was developped by maria and sold by VBFreelancers. The problem if it becomes unsupported is due to VBFreelancers, who is where you bought addon from. If Maria stopped developping for them, or they didn't want to pay for updates, or whatever, the problem is with the company: hire another developper if needed, or spend money for updates.

Haaa Maria :

See here :

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=167416&highlight=vbfengine

So if you have a look to vb.org you could see the reference MicroHellas AND Maria ;)

If you look the photo to the right about freelancer, it's your friend Chisteri.

By the way, i perfectly know you are the same person, i think this discussion is not productive for you, i wait your news with the law process, see you maria :)

Edited by factor
Addition

What i understand from this is that you bought something from VBFreelancers that was developped by maria and sold by VBFreelancers. The problem if it becomes unsupported is due to VBFreelancers, who is where you bought addon from.

VBFreelancer IS Maria

This feature is mostly to receive notifications in PC mail clients. Using them in web email (Kayako works like other web emails like Google, Yahoo etc), which maybe causes the appearance of /r/n.

As for the reply. Are you sure that your settings are correct? By what you said (that you're using Kayako), most probably your setup is wrong. Goto General settings and double check the email address that is using for relay. This address must be set for JUST THIS JOB. What I mean... Never connect with any email client there. By connecting there you'll download the emails, so when the cronjob will run, it will not find any email to relay it to forums.

Last note. I'm working right now to activate again my old site Marteri.com. Unfortunatelly, it was not good idea to share a site with someone who has 20+ AddOns, even if they're for different platform. So, in about 6 hours from now my site will be active again.

Maria

Hi,

As for the reply, we created an email address specifically for the forum, using pop3 (i can set it to imap if you want), nothing else connects there. Kayako email addresses are alias that use piping to a php file, but if it works for other email addresses it should work for this one...

Is there some kind of error log i can check to see if there is any error when cron executes & tries to check email?

Regards,

Hi,

Regards,

/r/n are line breaks code and they automatically parse from the mail client. But I'll check it again as soon as I'm getting my site up again. Same applies for the emailing.

Maria

VBFreelancer IS Maria

vbFreelancers are/were 3 persons and not me. A Greek one, which is now ChrisTERiS at vB.org, a Mike from England and the third one is from Germany, I don't know his name. Actually he was their designer and not coder. Any product sold as vbF, was their sales and not mine. Actually theirs products where white label work of me. They paid me to develope those products and nothing more. Do you think that if I had the right of vbFEngine, I had to allow it as attachment in your post without to shoot you??

I also sold products to someone Nexialys (or something like this). What's bad for this?

Not Found

The requested URL /whmcs/forum.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

It's normal or i need to wait the 24h ?

Well, I don't know if you'll be satisfied from what you'll find in the demo, simple beacuse I don't know what you'll find there. I installed it at:

http://www.marteri.com/forum.php

after adding 3 forums, I lost the site from my PC as my provider has changed the site's IP to use SSL. For you (and for everyone) the site is accessible, but not for me, at least till now. You can register a demo account, and start adding theads and posts. Just use one of the 3, so I can easily remove them.

Maria

vbFreelancers are/were 3 persons and not me. A Greek one, which is now ChrisTERiS at vB.org, a Mike from England and the third one is from Germany, I don't know his name. Actually he was their designer and not coder. Any product sold as vbF, was their sales and not mine. Actually theirs products where white label work of me. They paid me to develope those products and nothing more. Do you think that if I had the right of vbFEngine, I had to allow it as attachment in your post without to shoot you??

I also sold products to someone Nexialys (or something like this). What's bad for this?

Tell what you want, time will decide who are right...