Forum AddOn

Damn I went to purchase this and found you only accept Paypal >.<

Any chance you can add AlertPay, Amazon Pay, Moneybookers, or something else that will accept a credit card?

You can always use your credit card with PayPal without to register an account. When you'll be redirect to PayPal, on the right side, there is the login box, but just below there is a second oprion "Pay using your Credit/Debit Card". If you choose this option the only that you need to enter are the details of your card.

Maria

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You can always use your credit card with PayPal without to register an account. When you'll be redirect to PayPal, on the right side, there is the login box, but just below there is a second oprion "Pay using your Credit/Debit Card". If you choose this option the only that you need to enter are the details of your card.

Maria

Unfortunately my paypal account was limited...that's also the reason I can't accept paypal on my site which is a huge pain but oh well.

I'm not allowed to make another one =/

Unfortunately my paypal account was limited...that's also the reason I can't accept paypal on my site which is a huge pain but oh well.

I'm not allowed to make another one =/

I can understand you but sorry I don't have any other payment gateway available. My income is low so I never thought to split them in more than one gateway. The only that left is to ask Matt if you can add funds in your account and transfer them to my account (maria@microhellas.com).

Maria

• 3 weeks later...

I just bought you addon, i suppose we will implement it on the next 2 weeks. We have to translate it, and about template, it takes the default one from whmcs?

Also, thinking in long term, if there is lots of posts, can it be moved to a separate database or migrated to vbulletin or whatever? i don't want my order system to be slow because of the support forum...

Regards,

• 4 weeks later...
So what is the overall feedback on this forum folks? Is it good, stable, worth the $79.95?

Till now, with around 10 sales of it, I didn't got any complains or bug reports. So I count is as good (but not as best), stable and secure for sure. As for the price. With straight and honest words. If it was a stand alone PHP script I had to sell it for the half of the price. Because the market should be X10 (at least). But as this is a specific product with much lower market, I think that the price is good.

I'm not here to get money with tricks. I like my products to be usefull to my clients. That's why, even if all my products are coming with 100% visible source code, I'm offering a 30 days full refund. And I've proved it with my other module. Something that maybe is very usefull for me, is not for you and vs.

Maria

Edited by ChrisTERiS

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello,

I'm happy to announce that tomorrow I will release a new version for my WHMCS Forum (ver.1.1.0). In this version:

1. Bug Fixes

1. Fixed a bug which shown empty text when trying to edit a post
    2. [*]New Features

1. All links are now SEO Friendly !!. Examples:

[*]HTML Editor replaced by a BBcode Editor

[*]Online users appear as offline not only when they logout from WHMCS but also when they stay inactive for xx minutes (set by admin).

[*]Admin can setup per forum an email address which will send a notification for any new post in this forum.

[*]This features is not complete yet, hope to have it finish till the release. Is a unique features that even the big boards are missing it. When the admin receives the email with the notification about the new post, he can reply by email to that post without the need of visiting the site!!

[*]WHMCS 4.5.2 compatibility tested !!

Maria

2. Forum listing: http://www.marteri.com/Forums/11/WHMCS/Products-&-Reviews/How-do-I?.html
      3. Thread link: http://www.marteri.com/Thread/2/Testing-BBcode-Editor.html

Looking at your forum it still show last post and last login as 12/31/1969

That data are old, and because this site will be active for a few only days (we're moving to christeris.com), I didn't changed it. What I wanted only to check there, if the users who appeared as online have removed or not.

Maria

That data are old, and because this site will be active for a few only days (we're moving to christeris.com), I didn't changed it. What I wanted only to check there, if the users who appeared as online have removed or not.

Maria

Ok will our old logins work on the new site?

• 3 weeks later...