Random Suspension

Bitter

I had a client who was suspended automatically because of an unpaid invoice. He paid the invoice, but every night WHMCS still suspends him even though there is nothing that is unpaid. He's completely up to speed with payments. Why does the WHMCS keep suspending him? I unsuspend him every day, and then at night WHMCS re-suspends him again. This is getting annoying, and I can't figure out what is causing it. Help?

I'd open a support ticket, but I don't have a WHMCS license through WHMCS, I get my license through my reseller company.

I set the next due date to a new date for now, hopefully I can find the problem soon. If not, I'll just keep moving the date until I do, I suppose.

I had a client who was suspended automatically because of an unpaid invoice. He paid the invoice, but every night WHMCS still suspends him even though there is nothing that is unpaid

This means the next-due-date/next-invoice-date are out-of -line and sometimes happens if you manually "fiddle" with the invoice

Just change the next-due date on the account in WHMCS, then use mysql to ensure the next due date and next invoice date fields on that hosting id are the same

Unless you have a nulled WHMCS license, I don't see any reason why WHMCS wouldn't support you as well.

Regarding the suspension, as mention, make sure the next due date is sometime in the future. Also make sure you have the format correct, i.e. is 06/09 or 09/06 the 6th September? This format does differ in some countries and could confuse you. Rather use the calender icon provided.

You can also set this client's account never to suspend,or don't suspend until 30/05/2080 ?

• WHMCS Support Manager
I'd open a support ticket, but I don't have a WHMCS license through WHMCS, I get my license through my reseller company.
Your reseller should have told you to open support tickets directly with us via https://www.whmcs.com/members/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=13 Apologies if they didn't.