WHMCSPM 1.0 Project Management - Released!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally,

After a long time I am proud to announce the release of v1.0 of WHMCSPM.

WHMCSPM Monthly $5

WHMCSPM 5 Day Trial

You can visit WHMCSPM and view some screenshots and features. Please forgive me but it is 1:15am and I am tired from a long day. I will be updating this thread within the next upcoming hours with more information.

NO specific product detail other than a few flash animated screens. Drop the fancy buzz words and explain the beef of the module.

NO specific product detail other than a few flash animated screens. Drop the fancy buzz words and explain the beef of the module.

I am working this as much as possible. Fancy buzz words...beef or the module? I am working on this, as well as a new design to better explore the module. I have plans, but the time frame is shorter due to other priorities at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...

- Project templates. I have a pretty standard set of phases, and tasks within each phase, that I use when I develop a website. Of course, there are differences from project to project. But to have a basic template I can use to create a project at first would be great. Then I could edit that project as needed.

- A link into the calendar for key dates. I use the calendar function quite a bit, and this would allow me to see when things are scheduled for completion.

- The ability to assign projects / tasks to an administrator user. I would see having the ability to assign a project manager, who can then delegate specific tasks as needed.

The following aren't really deal-breakers, but would be really, really nice...

- Ability to track time (already mentioned)

- Either a "messages" area or a way to link to the WHMCS forum addon to facilitate communication between the client and the developer.

I ordered my free trial. The key actually was delivered almost immediately. However, I'm concerned whether development is continuing. I noticed that there is a version 1.1 supposed to be available yet I have version 1.0.

So, when is 1.1 going to be delivered?

Thanks

Brett

I really needed a project management system, tried the free version but no offense, it just wasnt going to cut it.. It was missing a lot of basic features and I couldn't find a way for it to send email notifications for new projects. I went with projectpier instead but will keep my eyes open for an updated version

• 3 weeks later...

All tech issues have been looked at and I care for all clients. So, if you have an issue submit a ticket and assistance will be provided. I do not come to the forums to look for technical issues with the modules as they are not sold or supported by the WHMCS team. If there is an issue you should submit a ticket via the client area.

I really needed a project management system, tried the free version but no offense, it just wasnt going to cut it.. It was missing a lot of basic features and I couldn't find a way for it to send email notifications for new projects. I went with projectpier instead but will keep my eyes open for an updated version

Email notifications are being released with new version. As well as other features:

- Client can add projects / task

- Daily emails for current tasks

- Import ticket to project

Many others. Sorry for the wait

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...