WHMCSPM 1.0 Project Management - Released!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

V1.1 should be released within the next day.

New Features:

• Quote price displayed on Admin Project Page

• Link to invoice

• Payment status (paid/unpaid)

Fixes:

• Date Picker display negative date

If you are looking to have any additional features please contact me, and we will try to release with this version. However, I wish to release this version quickly.

I see what you are getting at, DCM. However, Even in WHMCS itself, when you convert a quote to an invoice, it doesn't action or cretae a product, so why would an add on mod do this.

Why not add the quote no. or Quote title to the project title, so that you can easily relate one back to the other?

I see what you are getting at, DCM. However, Even in WHMCS itself, when you convert a quote to an invoice, it doesn't action or cretae a product, so why would an add on mod do this.

Why not add the quote no. or Quote title to the project title, so that you can easily relate one back to the other?

Well with the new features(link to invoice) I think that could also include a link to a quote(if needed).. And either of those takes care of that issue :)

The websites doenst make really clear what it does, the screenshots are very unclear.

Agreed...I plan to go into more detail as to what it does, will do, and more detailed screenshots. I was hoping to get this done quicker but work and family take up some time as well. I will try to get this done quickly for you and others.

I'm wondering if more then 1/3th of the WHMCS price itself makes it worth (the right proportion would be if it has 1/3th of the options like WHMCS would have).

WHMCS is not designed for Project Management. It is for Web Host Billing and additional things. So, to say it needs 1/3 of what WHMCS is not fair. Look at WHMCS when it was first released. It did not have 1/3 of the features as some others had and the cost was near half. However, Matt and the team have spent time building it up to take the market over (IMO). WHMCS has endless possibilies for end-users..which is where modules come into play. I have listed 2 others that I have used with prices for comparison.

Freelancer.com Panel:

No Unencoded version

$74.99 - 1 time

$14.99 - Monthly

$20 year for upgrades

Integrate with WHMCS - No

More options - Yes

Years around - 2 years 8 months

Freelancesuite.com Panel:

No Unencoded version

$64.99 - 1 Time

No Monthly

Free updates for 6 months - No $ amount for future upgrades after

Integrate with WHMCS - No

More Options - Yes

Years around - 1 years 8 months

WHMCSPM:

Contact me for unencoded version

$90 - 1 time

$50 - 1 Year

$5 - Monthly

Updates for life of your ownership

Integrates with WHMCS

More Features - Working as they come

Years around - WHMCSPM - 1 month (owning company 8 years 6 months)

To be fair yes I know the others have more options....that is what they are built for. 100% project management and have been around long enough to add as needed. However, I can say that Freelancerpanel has not been updated in about 7 months (that I am aware of) because I used it. Freelancersuite I tried out, and was not impressed at all. (These are my opinions).

I wanted to integrate a PM with WHMCS so that I could utilize it and not have to have multiple applications to log into when needed. WHMCSPM will be adding features, and I do not plan to sell the rights. As many of you may have guessed, and if not....Siforek is helping me with this, and many of you are aware of his skills. This is my first module release, and I have nothing to hide. I have consulted with Matt on the name, and would not have used WHMCS if this was a 'fly-by-night' scheme to make money and run. I have been in this business too long, and have been taken advantage of myself in the beginning. This module is not paying my mortgage, house payment, or anything close. I wanted a PM that would make my life easier, and yours.

The Price

I can see where you may think it is too high. However, if you feel this way then I will not be hurt if you do not purchase, and go with another. This has been worth the time to me as it accomplishes what I need, and will accomplish more with future updates. I purchased the other PM in hopes of using it, however, that code was trashed and not even used. WHMCSPM is 100% coded from scratch. I hope that you will give WHMCSPM a trial before you judge it, and even leave features you would like to see added.

V1.1 should be released within the next day.

New Features:

• Quote price displayed on Admin Project Page

• Link to invoice

• Payment status (paid/unpaid)

Fixes:

• Date Picker display negative date

If you are looking to have any additional features please contact me, and we will try to release with this version. However, I wish to release this version quickly.

How about the email thing that we talk about :)

Features or what would sell me :-)

Customer has a link in their billing system and shopping cart for custom website design(which can be paid before or after project completion depending on the admin settings), I can have a set price for the product and also have the option of starting the process with custom/quote pricing

The customer fills in the form for type of site and title and keywords etc...

If it is custom quote: customer then receives an email stating the first steps of the project and the turn around time,

If it is a set price project / from template / pre-made page...

The customer then receives an email with a link to their customer area within whmcs where they are displayed multiple screen shots and select from the pre-made designs which one they would like to start there project from...

The previous step would be skipped for custom work...

For custom work the customer should be displayed with portfolio's of multiple designers and the customer has the ability to choose a designer...

The info is recorded in the proj management system and notification is sent to the developer that the customer has selected the starting point/developer.

Then within the pm the developer initiates the next step, by either developing the outline/draft of the site or contact the client through the pm system and collecting additional details such as menu effects, color schemes etc...

Then the developer uploads screenshots(or live working demos depending on payment status) to the pm system and the customer can view these at each interval and is notified when additional info has been posted, once completed the customer agrees with the final result within the client area and(if post payment was set then the customer would pay at this time) the files are then uploaded to the client area in full public_html structure and the customer then has the option to upload from within the client area to their site...

I know I left out alot of details but am just giving an overall idea of what I think is needed in a project management system...

Hope this helps with some feature ideas at least...

Hello, excuse my English. First I wanted to ask if I can give the 1.1 version, since it only lets me download the version 1.0.

Secondly, I would like to know how to resolve this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function date_create () in / var / www / vhosts / dominio.com / httpdocs / manager / modules / admin / whmcspm / whmcspm.php on line 170

Even lets me create new tasks.

I'm hoping that you accept the order I hired on your website. Greetings

Hello, excuse my English. First I wanted to ask if I can give the 1.1 version, since it only lets me download the version 1.0

1.0 is the only version at this moment. I am hoping to get 1.1 released soon. I have been having to do home remodeling, and that is taking up more time than I had hoped. I apologize for this, but I assure you that this is not a dead module.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function date_create () in / var / www / vhosts / dominio.com / httpdocs / manager / modules / admin / whmcspm / whmcspm.php on line 170

Even lets me create new tasks.

Will look into. What version of Plesk is this?

I'm hoping that you accept the order I hired on your website. Greetings

Completed

1.0 is the only version at this moment. I am hoping to get 1.1 released soon. I have been having to do home remodeling, and that is taking up more time than I had hoped. I apologize for this, but I assure you that this is not a dead module.

Will look into. What version of Plesk is this?

Completed

Plesk Version is 8.6.

It is useless to me because I module load, which seems to be the timetable for the allocation date. I get error there.