WHMCSPM 1.0 Project Management - Released!

Finally,

After a long time I am proud to announce the release of v1.0 of WHMCSPM.

WHMCSPM Monthly $5

WHMCSPM 5 Day Trial

You can visit WHMCSPM and view some screenshots and features. Please forgive me but it is 1:15am and I am tired from a long day. I will be updating this thread within the next upcoming hours with more information.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's likely because he has to manually accept the order before you can download the files.. I'm looking at it right now, and this one is definitely worth being patient till he wakes to download it.

Seriously though.. From now on I'll be using this module to track and manage my design/development projects which says a lot as I'm extremely picky :)

That's likely because he has to manually accept the order before you can download the files.. I'm looking at it right now, and this one is definitely worth being patient till he wakes to download it.

Seriously though.. From now on I'll be using this module to track and manage my design/development projects which says a lot as I'm extremely picky :)

Says alot from the guy that seems to be working with him on the project.

I think the price is insane, as it is lacking any features of a project management system, seems more on the lines of a ticket system.

Look for a feature list and more screenshots on the website soon. I will be away for a few hours, but when I return I will be working on this. Please submit a ticket if you have any problems.

how does version 1 differ from the original v1.1 from Simplify Tasks. I thought that this was the same project mod, just with a new owner?

thanks

Ian

For the previous owners of Simply Tasks, I will be setting you up for the download. However, please be aware that there is not an import function for projects you have, so, you will need to either manually enter them, or contact me for this (via support ticket) and we can discuss.

"For the previous owners of Simply Tasks, I will be setting you up for the download."

so how do we go about getting the download or do we have to take out a new subscription after buying a lifetime licience?

Ian

Just to clarify this statement......you MUST register within my WHMCS to be granted a license for the PM Module. If you do not wish to register then you WILL NOT be granted a license for the new version release of WHMCSPM v1.0

seems that "For the previous owners of Simply Tasks" the monthly fee is $5/ month on top of the once off fee we already paid.

Or thats what the invioce i just got said.

Ian

Decor,

Please understand that there is NO FEE FOR PREVIOUS OWNERS. I have tried to explain this to you. I have corrected the invoice as to reflect $0.00 owed.

I could only go by what invoice i was sent and it did say $5 unpaid.

I see that in my account now as of a minute ago that this invoice has been cancelled, and my service has been changed from monthly to one time.

Thank you for that.

How can i allocate a staff member to have access to just the project area. As i have a couple of people i just wantto access the projects area. They don't do normal support or billing or need access other client info just the projects tab. Is this possible?

thanks

ian

Ok when we create new project.. right? We are doing it for a price/amount.. so like..the options you have

type

client

start date

end date

there should be a price price option.. or in settings of this add on.. there should be a price option.. so when we assigned a project to client.. he receive. payment reminder and than he can pay via whmcs

Am I clear?

Ok when we create new project.. right? We are doing it for a price/amount.. so like..the options you have

type

client

start date

end date

there should be a price price option.. or in settings of this add on.. there should be a price option.. so when we assigned a project to client.. he receive. payment reminder and than he can pay via whmcs

Am I clear?

The pricing feature is your quote. WHMCSPM is for managing your projects. Now, there can be a field added to show the price amount, but the invoicing will be done by you creating the quote, and then converting to invoice.

Also how can I client can order? [i meant for web design] in client area.. we have just my projects link.. which can show only project assigned to them by us.. client cant order himself

What would they order? Every project is different in someway and requires more/less than the previous or next. So, the client would order the product you create in WHMCS Products, and then you manually create the project in WHMCS. The client then sees the project in their client area, and can communicate via tickets, phone, or live chat to add/remove task for each project. The client is also able to upload files for you if needed for the project.