Jump to content

nowares

Retired Forum Member
  • Posts

    34
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nowares

  1. ^ I, personaly, would never buy from a .ro site like that. Homepage is Page Rank 2. SSL certificate is self signed Would you trust a "company" like that with your credit card details / hard earned cash? If you like in the UK, order from the UK or USA. If not, don't complain if you get ripped off. The law won't support your stupidity!
  2. Can anyone link to a working WHMCSBB install please? I can't seem to find any.
  3. This should work: {$breadcrumbnav|replace:'<a href=':'<a style="color:#FFF" href='}
  4. I believe this is covered by the "Pro rata" billing option.
  5. Great post and a nice list of carriers I don't suppose you have a UK "Network Three" carrier?
  6. I never really thought this was a problem. It does make sense to add it though
  7. This is a great tip! Very useful and will save my clients some confusion, thanks
  8. I'm just about to try the same upgrade. I think I may backup all the info (SQL + files), then install from new and import the old account data. It will mean a little downtime while the switch takes place, but I think it's the safest way.
  9. This is news to me. I've not heard of any risk in google's checkout service
  10. i had some trouble finding where it's stored too can anyone help, please?
  11. This is a great idea! Good work guys, just need to integrate it somewhere now.
  12. Great idea, but I don't think it's been implimented yet
  13. It seems a little confusing to me.... It's a hosting site, with How to Save on Gas and stuff on it? The WHMCS isnt intergrated very well..... The colours could be matched a little better
  14. I use IPB, but php-fusion is also used a lot
  15. Most of the validation errors that are left, are easy enough to fix.... Just a little time consuming. But it would be nice if they were ironed out in the next major update
  16. This is a great idea! Huge thanks for this
  17. mine is billing at the moment as my IPB forum is for support etc... I will remove the knowledge database etc when i get time
  18. Is it possible to set a subdomain as a free hosting account?
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Guidelines and understand your posts will initially be pre-moderated