SMS Addon v2 - Not only Clickatell Now!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi

I'm only interested in a module letting me send SMS to clients when a domain expires or a service is about to be suspended. Does your tool include that now, or will it some day ?

Thanks.

Hi,

Using sms addon, you can make whmcs send sms on due invoices, x days before a domain expires or whenever an invoice created. Please visit scriptlisans.com for all the features. I think this module will be good for you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Id like to see the ability to only send an sms for a support ticket if its a certain priority or department and within a set time frame....

for example for emergency support tickets after hours for example...

Hi,

Currently you can choose priority for sms. Time frame is not possible for now because it will require another cronjob to work, but I think I'll create a seperate cronjob for sms addon so I'll consider this.

• 1 month later...

Version 2.2.1 has been released.

Here is the changelog:

v2.2.1:

- Much better licensing system: Faster and more reliable

- Bugfix: "Ticket Admin Reply" SMS uses "Ticket Client Reply" sms template

- Small design changes

Here is the download link: http://www.scriptlisans.com/smsaddon/sms_addon_2_2_1.zip

How to Upgrade?

1. Replace new files with old ones.

2. Go to admin area and go to addon page, click upgrade. That's it!

If you're using a version later than v1.3 right now, go to your WHMCS Admin area, SMS Addon module page, you'll see link to upgrade. If upgrade fails(asks you to fetch files again after fetching files), it means that you don't have permissions to auto-upgrade. If you experience this problem, you need to upgrade manually by downloading and replacing files.

• 2 months later...

Hi Bartucxp,

Thanks for your great module! I am running WHMCS 4.1.2 and tried to upgrade the SMS addon to v2.2.1 and then whmcs stoped working! Any idea what that could be ???

Hope to hear from you soon!

Kind Regards,

Geert

• 9 months later...

You should integrate the SMS Global system into your module, they allow API and they also allow Outlook integration, they offer SMS and MMS Messaging worldwide, it cost like 0.05c to send an SMS to a US number, 0.06c to Canada, 0.08c to Australia etc, they allow sending to almost every country including the UK, China, Japan, India, throughout Asia, New Zealand etc, there website is http://smsglobal.com