Cacti Integration for WHMCS

Hi,

Would someone be interested in buying our Cacti intergration module?

- users can see the live graphs connected to there server, daily, weekly and monthly.

- Users can see there live aggregate graph (monthly format) and the monthly values (actually used and contracted Gb's and Mbits 95%)

- from the aggregate graph we collect the values total Mbits 95% and GB's to bill the clients in the end of the months. (cron)

Some clientarea screenshots:

2.gif

1.gif

I would still have to prepare it for use for other WHMcs users.

Regards,

Justin

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stacked graphs look nicer than aggregate ;)

It was the auto-add to the master cacti (where NOC staff can see them all) by tree, creating stacked graphs for each device and standardising the config options fro bandwith reporting that I got stuck on bfore I got sidetracked on other projects

We settled on just the current graph under the switchport details on the client product details page, which was a hyperlink to the cacti install so they could still zoom and alter dates etc :)

Ok I can see the there is an interest in this module.

I will discuss the price and post it here, I will still have to get it ready for you guys.

If it's interesting, I can also sell the whole system, including apc reboot functions, datacentre access, monitoring, rack equipment placement etc.

But let's start with this :lol:

Ok I can see the there is an interest in this module.

I will discuss the price and post it here, I will still have to get it ready for you guys.

If it's interesting, I can also sell the whole system, including apc reboot functions, datacentre access, monitoring, rack equipment placement etc.

But let's start with this :lol:

We would buy it !

I was just about to look into adding APC reboot functions !

This would be a great add on.

Ok well I wil make a test account for the people interested, it will be for the whole system.

Containing:

- rack colo and dedicated managing

- apc management

- ip management

- datacentre management

- cacti management

- ipmonitoring management

- equipment placement in your and client rackspace management

All these options are available for customers, but you can turn it off when ever you need to.

I will PM the interested once with a login for the client area part.

Edited by justinsigner
spelling

Hi All,

First of all thanks for the intrest in the module I have made.

You were all looking at version 3 already, I have put like a million hours in this system. All files are uncoded.

I am willing to sell it at 750 euro, this seems like a lot of money, but believe me you will earn it back easily, do to the time you normaly spend on billing and reboots and management of the equipment.

I will provide a full manual of all the pages that have to be added and altered, including apc settings, cacti settings, php modules, databases, etc.

You will be very happy once you see the backend :-P

PM me if you want to make the deal.

Regards,

Justin

Edited by justinsigner
forgot somthing

Sorry, but 750 Euros?! Are you serious :shock:? I could have something done by a private coder similar to what you are offering here for less than 750 Euros?!

Thats more than what WHMCS costs itself! I do hope thats a typo there, if I am correct this is a module/addon, not completely new bit of software.

Goodluck with the sales.