n2972s

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi folks. I've done all of that but to no avail. Here's the full story;

1. Installed v 1.0 beta and that worked fine.

2. Upgraded to v 0.2 (most recent release)

3. The following errors then occured;

Warning: Smarty error: file:/clientarea/modules/admin/enom_extended/smarty/admin_homepage.php is not readable in /home/redrat/public_html/clientarea/libs/Smarty.class.php on line 1095

Warning: Smarty::include() [function.include]: Failed opening '' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/redrat/public_html/clientarea/libs/Smarty.class.php on line 1925

4. Browser cache cleared

5. templates_c cleared

6. Path correct IE: /home/redrat/public_html/clientarea/modules/admin/enom_extended/smarty/admin_homepage.php

7. All files uploaded in binary.

8. All of the above repeated with same result.

What am I missing here? The first version worked fine and it only broke when I installed the new version. I might just try reverting. Damn!

Well Beta 0.2 did some weird stuff on my server. Beta 1 worked just fine. The update process produced this error:

Encrypting eNom Password ... FailedYou have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '©¿V' WHERE `setting` = 'enompassword'' at line 1

Try as I may, the password will not save via the configuration link.

Viewing the modee_settings table shows an encrypted user name and a blank password field.

On a lark, I manually entered my enom PW in the enomusername field. Went back to the configuration link... and there's encrypted data in the user name area. Copy and paste that info manually in to the tables enompassword field, back to the configuration link and change the encrypted info in the user name area back to the unencrypted name.

Back to the database. Now there is an encrypted enomusername and an encrypted enompassword present.

Tested and it works. That is too weird... it would seem on my server the issue is Beta 0.2 not accepting input for the password via initial setup and subsequently the configuration link. It's just plum weird entering "in the clear" info in the table fields and it showing encrypted in the configuration link. Thats only the user name. The password entry doesn't work at all.

Roger,

Thank you for the report, what is weird on my first glance at this is that if it did not work in the password field it also should not have worked in the username field.

Regardless, your lark is the way to go around that in this BETA version is correct.

The encryption method will be different for future versions and get rid of the special characters since I can see that causing problems for some users.

Your work around which was the way to fix encryption errors in this BETA will definately be gone down the road.

Thank you for testing the script.

Roger,

Thank you for the report, what is weird on my first glance at this is that if it did not work in the password field it also should not have worked in the username field.

Regardless, your lark is the way to go around that in this BETA version is correct.

The encryption method will be different for future versions and get rid of the special characters since I can see that causing problems for some users.

Your work around which was the way to fix encryption errors in this BETA will definately be gone down the road.

Thank you for testing the script.

This is a great script bud... I'd pay for it as well. Just wish I knew why my server got the weird stuff or maybe I'm the only one speaking up....

This is a great script bud... I'd pay for it as well. Just wish I knew why my server got the weird stuff or maybe I'm the only one speaking up....

Thanks,

So far you are the only one, it may be that no one else has said anything...

If you want PM me and I can investigate but I will be changing this around on the next go around and I do not believe you will get that error any longer.

Thanks for the update.

I rm -rf my existing enom_extended dir and then unzipped this one to the same location. When I accessed the utility from my WHMCS, it upgraded itself and everything is working fine.

Where is the enom id and pw located? I am wondering how it was able to 'upgrade' itself when I had completely wiped out my enom_extended dir tree beforehand.

Thanks for the update.

I rm -rf my existing enom_extended dir and then unzipped this one to the same location. When I accessed the utility from my WHMCS, it upgraded itself and everything is working fine.

Where is the enom id and pw located? I am wondering how it was able to 'upgrade' itself when I had completely wiped out my enom_extended dir tree beforehand.

They're located in the modee_settings table from your initial install.

Okay... interesting issue...

I installed everything... everything looks good... except no enom data is displayed? database is populated, user/pass verified, ive used the enom api for a long time on this server... so it should check out... and the addon looks nice... like i can see where the info should be... but its just not being displayed? just blank values...

any ideas?

Okay... interesting issue...

I installed everything... everything looks good... except no enom data is displayed? database is populated, user/pass verified, ive used the enom api for a long time on this server... so it should check out... and the addon looks nice... like i can see where the info should be... but its just not being displayed? just blank values...

any ideas?

Did you upload in binary mode?

any ideas?

Try this:

Go to the configuration tab of eNom Extended and select "No" for Curl Verify SSL.

If that does not work please PM me as a deeper look may be needed.

Nope, turning off SSL was one of the first things i tried...

I attached a screenshot to display what i was getting. And im pretty positive i uploaded in binary mode... as the settings section does function... I can change the config and user/pass

Screenshot-4.jpg

Edited by Gx-

Great work! Donation sent as I know how it is to work so hard on something and no REAL appreciation shown. Thanks!

I appreciate it!

I attached a screenshot to display what i was getting. And im pretty positive i uploaded in binary mode... as the settings section does function... I can change the config and user/pass

Binary is probably okay, you are not connecting to eNom for some reason.

I am sending you a PM with the link to download some files that will allow us to figure out what is going on.

There should be no need to have to enter your enom username/password again for this module. They are already stored securely in the database.

Use this function to grab them:

/**
    * Gets our enom settings from WHMCS
    * @return array
    */
   function get_enom_settings() {

$data = array();

$query  = "SELECT setting,value FROM `tblregistrars` WHERE registrar='enom'";
       $result = mysql_query($query);
       while ($row = mysql_fetch_array($result, MYSQL_ASSOC)){
           $data[$row['setting']] = decrypt($row['value']);
       }
       return $data;
   }

Edited by danami

I keep getting this error when the cron runs:

Any ideas?

<br />

<b>Warning</b>: mysql_connect() [<a href='function.mysql-connect'>function.mysql-connect</a>]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (11) in <b>/home/watersbi/public_html/clients/modules/admin/enom_extended/cron/transfertracking.php</b> on line <b>7</b><br />

Can't connect to database server : Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (11)

FTR, I am not getting this error when any of my other cron jobs run for WHMCS.