eNom Extended

n2972s

Hello,

when I placed my cron, or I executed the enom extended cron, I got the following error:

<br />

<b>Warning</b>: mysql_close(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in <b>/home/clients/public_html/modules/admin/enom_extended/cron/transfertracking.php</b> on line <b>0</b><br />

clients@clients.genious.net [~]# php -q /home/clients/public_html/modules/admin/enom_extended/cron/transfertracking.php /home/clients/public_html/

Warning: mysql_close(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/clients/public_html/modules/admin/enom_extended/cron/transfertracking.php on line 0

clients@clients.genious.net [~]#

Best,

Can you check your paths because I am not sure this is correct:

"/home/clients"

If that is correct, please PM me and we can work through the error.

can someone correct the download link

http://www.simplyhosting.net/eNomExtended/

NOT WORKING

I have taken it down to update everything to v4. I will have the link updated in a week or so.

Gustave

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
Hey Troy,

I'm not normally one to attack comments but I think that was below the belt. But you were agreeing with someone else's comment.

I can agree to your comment to a degree, but I think WHMCS do a great job and show direction in their development.

I think that comment was made (not your comment I know) without thinking about the extent of work involved and the lack of experience with application integration on your part.

Compared to the previous management system I was with, WHMCS "KISS"...

Remember this. It's with the help of people spending time on add-ons and suggestions made by this community/forum that makes a product successful and grow.

1 company cannot cover all the bases at the same time. Unless your a baseball fan of course :?

My "Amen brother!" was simply my way of agreeing with simplybe's opinion that better domain transfer management should be a fundamental part of the WHMCS core. How can agreeing with another user's suggestion be below the belt??

I'm a KISS proponent myself, and I have a wealth of application integration experience, having come from a software development background. For example, a US State once contracted me to help write software that managed $8+ billion medicare dollars annually. I'm no stranger to software development. If I had any spare time I'd probably be writing my own modules for the various needs of my hosting company.

WHMCS is a great system, but domain names are core, wouldn't you agree? Domain names come before hosting - you couldn't run much of a hosting company without them. Domain transfers are a common and critical component of domain name management, would you not agree? How then can better domain transfer management be one of the bases that shouldn't be covered in the core product? I think KISS would put proper domain transfer handling before contact logins or mass invoice payments, frankly.

At any rate, I personally don't care whether it's in the core or in a module, if it were complete and worked properly I'd be happy. I wish n2972s would complete the module and charge a pretty penny for it. I'm all too happy to pay for good code that meets a need. As it stands now, the module doesn't send emails for some transfer status changes, but other than that it is pretty useful.

That reminds me - I usually sponsor the development of features I need. I guess it's time to ask Matt if I can sponsor better domain transfer handling - would rather get it done and pay for it than be squabbling about it anyway...

Originally Posted by sgrayban View Post

The author took it down because he got mad.

What was that for? You are providing absolutely no value or substance to anything. I am asking you kindly to go and take your issues out on somebody else because this is starting to go too far.

Gustave

You did get mad and you did take it down. What's wrong with answering with a fact ?

You can't blame me for your personal issues here. Instead of just fixing the problems you threw a fit and stomped out of the door and left everyone here hanging. I kindly ask you to keep your personal issues out of the thread instead of dishing it out on everyone here.

<<removed>>

hi again

how far you are. any date release

I apologize, I was delayed by a few more pressing matters that came up unrelated to this addon.

I am also adding a few additional things to the addon. I hope by the end of this coming week.

Gustave

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Any updates on this?

I have an update available; however I am still calling it a Beta version while a few people test this out on their systems.

There are a few minor cosmetic things I want to correct and I also want to add the ability to add additional transfer status emails prior to moving out of Beta.

A few notes:

- I am making this a commercial module. You can purchase it here: eNom Extended

- This Beta release is available for download after purchasing.

- Those that have donated to support this have been contacted and offered a free version of this module. If for some reason you did not receive my email please send me a PM and I will send you the information through the PM system.

- I will be posting a new thread in the Commercial Modules & Addons Sub-Forum or see if the mods can move this one over there.

- Support Note, I will now only provide support for this module through our internal help desk after you have purchased a license.

Gustave

Keep up the good work. Will you offer a one time fee or only annual payment?

I have not decided yet on that, if I do go that route I will credit any money you spend on the annual payment to the one time fee.

I think he has gone! EEK

Where have I gone?

I am not going to frequent these forums on a daily basis, if you need support you can PM me or send me an email but it may be more than a few days before I reply. My priority is to those that have have a license and they can contact me through our internal help desk.

Gustave

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just posting here to announce that I have released v1.1 of this script to work with WHMCS v5.

Most of the work in v1.1 has been to update the look to go with the look and feel of the "Blend" admin theme.

Also added a Widget to replace the v4 admin homepage addon.

A new wiki was also added give people a better feel of what the script does.

eNom Extended Wiki

This is also a note to those that thought this script was abandoned, it has not and I am still here using this script everyday and supporting the paying customers that use it as well.

If you want to discuss this contact me off this board. Following the directions through the support link of the wiki link above.

Gustave

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Anyone else find this modules initial loading of the first tab to be extremely slow every time? It has also somehow banned a member of my tech team from accessing whmcs now. He can load every page on the server except the subfolder that houses whmcs.