n2972s

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Old Thread

Here are the updates, download through link above.

• Added Transfer Tracking
  • Updated to play better with the eNom Testing Server
  • Removed config.php file - Initial run populates a database table with configuration values. Added Config Page
  • Added pending transfers check, checks WHMCS for pending transfers and lists the status on the Transfers Page as well as the Home Page
  • Utilities Page: Instructions to add homepage eNom Summary and WHMCS eNom Menu
  • Include certs in one line on cert details page
  • Only provide a WHMCS link for domain if it is actually in WHMCS
  • Crude domain search capability added to Domain Page.
  • Domain detail page and settings page taking form.

Same problem as before, the scripts do not function in a Windows 2003 environment. I has this problems with the default enomsync script from WHMCS as well. Matt then provided another script that took care of the certificate errors.

I'd really like to use this script, but no data is loaded... Can you advise?

PS. I can't send PM's, is this becasue i'm to new as a user?

Edited by abednegoo

Love it so far... its awesome.

Still it has my Active Domains and Expired Domains mixed up.

I thought I had that fixed. PM Sent with link to a few new files.

Looks good unfortunately the files are encoded so we can not install due to security reasons.

Not sure I understand why that is a security risk but I am sending you a PM with the SQL file.

Matt then provided another script that took care of the certificate errors.

I'd really like to use this script, but no data is loaded... Can you advise?

PS. I can't send PM's, is this becasue i'm to new as a user?

You can PM when you get above 5 posts.

THis may have to do with curl and https, does it work in testmode calling the enom test server?

When you get above 5 posts and can PM me please do and we will get this sorted.

Hi,

I might be having a blonde moment... but I get this from this script:

Invalid client IP 0.0.0.0 (My actual IP for the server would be there)

Yet... I can't see where to add an client IP's in the reseller account....

Thanks

Tony

Oh this is just too cool.... Easy install works great. With the exception that the summary on the admin home page displays no data. Is that in work or have I missed something?

-Roger

You have to ensure that your whmcs path is correct here:

{include_php file="/ROOTPATH_FOR_WHMCS/modules/admin/enom_extended/smarty/admin_homepage.php"}
<link href="../modules/admin/enom_extended/templates/eestyle.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">
<div class="errorboxenom">eNom Summary   »   <span style="color:#000000;"> {if $enomdebug != ''}{$enomdebug}{else}Balance: {$enom.balance}   -   Available Balance: {$enom.availbalance}   -   Active Domains: {$enom.active}   -   Expired Domains: {$enom.expired}{/if}</span></div>
<br>

Well I had the blonde moment. Replacing this /ROOTPATH_FOR_WHMCS with the correct info sure helped... naw... that's a senile moment I think. All works fine.

{include_php file="/ROOTPATH_FOR_WHMCS/modules/admin/enom_extended/smarty/admin_homepage.php"}
<link href="../modules/admin/enom_extended/templates/eestyle.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">
<div class="errorboxenom">eNom Summary   »   <span style="color:#000000;"> {if $enomdebug != ''}{$enomdebug}{else}Balance: {$enom.balance}   -   Available Balance: {$enom.availbalance}   -   Active Domains: {$enom.active}   -   Expired Domains: {$enom.expired}{/if}</span></div>
<br>

I tried to send reply to your PM but you aren't receiving any!

The combination didn't work, I think the problem is in the [highlight]admin_homepage.php[/highlight] file.

I've used the new [highlight]home.php[/highlight] and the old one with the same results. Thanks!

nope, the testmode doesn't get any data either. I have cURL installed and configured as far ar i know. How can i check if my configuration is what it should be?

Fixed this one offline - Added option to curl to not verify certificates. I will add this as an option in the module for future use.

Hi,

If you need to add the IP to the test server, login to eNom and go here:

http://www.enom.com/resellers/ResellerTestAccount.asp

I believe the only way to add an IP to the live environment is to submit a help ticket through eNom.

I tried to send reply to your PM but you aren't receiving any!

The combination didn't work, I think the problem is in the [highlight]admin_homepage.php[/highlight] file.

I've used the new [highlight]home.php[/highlight] and the old one with the same results. Thanks!

PM's are turned back on, was off for a little while. I will PM you, I need to get a better idea of what is wrong.

<br>

What file do I find that in?

Originally Posted by herpherp View Post

Looks good unfortunately the files are encoded so we can not install due to security reasons.

Not sure I understand why that is a security risk but I am sending you a PM with the SQL file.

It's insecure, as for all we know, your code could be sending you our eNom login details, likewise, I wont be using this addon unless it's unencrypted.

It's insecure, as for all we know, your code could be sending you our eNom login details, likewise, I wont be using this addon unless it's unencrypted.

That was my original point as well although it could be something much worse than enom pw...

Can't be too careful, not sure why it would need to be encoded anyhow if it is just enom api commands...

Not sure why people are so trusting and I personally would be more careful what I am installing in the admin area with all my clients details as well...

How do you know it is insecure? As for using the script it is your choice.

That was my original point as well although it could be something much worse than enom pw...

Can't be too careful, not sure why it would need to be encoded anyhow if it is just enom api commands...

Not sure why people are so trusting and I personally would be more careful what I am installing in the admin area with all my clients details as well...

This is good advice to others, you can never be too careful.

To those that are worried I know I am new to WHMCS. I was a 8 year modernbill user before this. If you are truly concerned and would like to use the script please contact me either via PM or via email.

I have had more than one concern over my forum username via PM. If you have every flown airplanes before than you know what that number stands for.

If you belive it is all just eNom API commands and no work went into putting this together you are free to code this up yourself.

When this becomes more complete and more integrated with WHMCS I may charge a fee for this, I have not decided yet. I have spent a great deal of time thinking through how this should go together and the logic behind it.

When all is said and done it is up to you, I thought this would be a useful resource to the community.

Hi,

I might be having a blonde moment... but I get this from this script:

Yet... I can't see where to add an client IP's in the reseller account....

Thanks

Tony

You have to contact eNom support and ask them to add the IP, otherwise it won't work.

Download a WHMCS trial, set it up locally, turn on a packet sniffer and run through each page of the script. That should let you know if it's sending him any info.