CAMM - Client Area Menu Manager

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, needless to say our upgrade to the WHMCS v4 RC went less than smoothly. The -1.00 invoicing issue was just the tip of the iceberg, and not a problem that we placed at the top of the list. I apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. However, instead of complaining about being spammed every 5 minutes by WHMCS in a forum I don't visit on a regular basis, someone could have taken 30 seconds to open a support ticket which would have allowed us to identify and correct the issue much sooner.

Last night we have now upgraded to the gold version of v4 and the continuous e-mails should have stopped. Just to be safe I cancelled all affected invoices this afternoon. Again, I apologize to the 11 clients that were affected by this problem. Final FYI... We do not monitor the support@ address except in cases where we are down for maintenance or some other problem prevents access to normal channels.

Today I'm happy to announce the release of CAMM v1.5 which includes a bunch of enhancements and new features and plus bugfix to support IE8.

Enhancements and Fixes in v1.5

• Compatible with WHMCS v4! (Still works with v3.x too!)
  • New matching menu style for the new WHMCS v4 Portal style!
  • Compatibility with Internet Explorer 8!
  • Enhanced menu item permissions; items can be set to Guest-Only, Registered, and All access!
  • Change menu themes without editing any templates!
  • Improved admin backend organization.
  • "Check for Updates" tool looks in real-time for new updates and announcements related to CAMM!
  • Support Options section for easy access to CAMM support resources.
  • Improved license management.

This release (1.5) has been tested to be compatible with WHMCS 3.8.2 and 4.0.0 but should work with anything from 3.6.x onward.

Note: All files including templates have been updated in this release.

Upgrading your existing CAMM installation is very easy.

1. Make a backup of your WHMCS database!
  2. DELETE your old CAMM files found in modules/admin/client_menu
  3. UPLOAD the new CAMM v1.5 files found in the modules/admin/client_menu folder located in the download.
  4. Log in to your WHMCS Admin and go to Utilities -> Addon Modules -> Client Menu to complete the upgrade.

Lastly, I apologize for anyone who has had trouble attempting to download CAMM or access their account over the past 3 weeks. We experienced some problems with our migration to WHMCS v4 RC which should now be all cleaned up with a fresh install of v4 gold.

I do not think that you know what you are talking about as you are using an older version. The new CAMM v1.5 works just fine with WHMCS 4 and the new Portal style; the menus are smart enough to pop out to the left if there is not enough room.

A bit pricey but I finally decided that my time was worth more than it's cost. So I dropped the CSS menu I was writing myself and took the plunge with CAMM. The ordering process was a little less than smooth. But the product is very nice.

Followed the easy instructions. Installation was a snap. Works perfectly with v4 portal template. I really like it. Now I can quit rolling my own menus.

As I said, a little pricey but my time is worth more than that. So over all. Excellent value for the cost.

-Roger

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Can you post some info on creating your own templates for this mod?

Thanks

you can customize the look of any of the templates by editing the css for the template there is tw sections of css for the CAMM main menu and drop down menu it is actually very easy to customize to look like your site.

Hi

How do I remove this from my footer:evil: :

<br /><center><span style="font-size:10px;font-family:arial;">Menu powered by <a href="http://www.boardoo.com/" title="Boardoo Free Forum and Blog Hosting!" target="_blank">Boardoo</a>!</span></center>

Also you should be telling us what you are putting in are Footers.

This is stopping my SSL as you are not even picking up if the url is http:// or https:// so how can we get this sorted.

I do not mid having that you made the menu but no way

Boardoo Free Forum and Blog Hosting!

:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

I am giving notice that if this does not get sorted out and removed by the supply of a new file/s within the next 72 hour then I am decoding all files to remove "title="Boardoo Free Forum and Blog Hosting!"" from them.

Edited by thehost5968

sorry but he can not offer his services like this as I offer these to but not free and I have all ready had a client tell me about this I do not mid if he puts he made it but not his services on my site with out notice. I now the menu shown my not best fit my site at this time this is being sorted out.