CAMM - Client Area Menu Manager

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it does nto fit into my theme. how sad. is there a way to make it suit into my theme?

I'm sure there is a way to make it work, it come with several themes and if that isn't enough the CSS is completely customizable as well.

I can help you get started if you need, but we don't need discuss that here. Open a ticket over on my site and I will see what I can do for you.

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to say, I purchased this menu today and had it up and running live on my site, customised and running within a few minutes - very few problems. Well written and easily customised.

I just have couple of issues that I'm not sure are related to the menu or WHMCS.

ie, if you are logged in and click on the SUPPORT HOME menu link to take you to whmcs/index.php it seems to log you out. (It doesn't log you out, but treats you as if you are by showing you the menu as a guest instead of a logged in user).

secondly, when you click on Bulk domains register or Register domains it also logs you out and if you are in https it takes you out of https (even if you put https in the menu's https url setup). Strange.

Any thoughts.

Overall....this is a positive to WHMCS for me.

Si

Any thoughts.

Overall....this is a positive to WHMCS for me.

Si

I have seen that before, open a ticket on my site so I can document your issue and I'll see about getting the fix to you. Thanks.

It has no hidden fees or so? Completely free?

Yep, completely but limited to 30 menu items and a little footer credit. :)

I don't see a way to suspend a client in WHMCS; I see Active, Inactive, and Closed being options. The menu displays fine when logging in with a client with status of Active or Inactive. Closed accounts cannot login.

Sorry, I cannot duplicate the problem. Are you sure you are using the latest code? 1.2a is the most current available for download.

Edited by rmccny

• 3 weeks later...

Today I'm happy to announce the release of CAMM v1.3 which includes a couple new features and also is a minor bugfix.

New Features:

• All plug-ins now use templates for easier customization.
  • The "My Products" plug-in can be configured to only show products with a specific status (i.e. Active, Suspended)
  • The "My Products" plug-in now displays the associated domain name in the menu.

Bug Fixe:

• Fixed duplicate </li> tags on menu seperators in certain cases.

This release (and 1.2a) are compatible with WHMCS 3.8 (just make sure that you add the <head> code after the <base> tag that was added in 3.8.

There are no database changes, just upload the files and go.

(Note: All .tpl templates have been updated in this release)

The download links in the first post have been updated.

There were no significant changes in the new release to cause that, did you verify the HTML source to see if the code is complete but possibly an unclosed tag or something may be the cause? Also try disabling the menu item for the My Products plugin just in case since the bulk of the work in this release was on that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Today I'm happy to announce the release of CAMM v1.4 which includes a couple new features and also one minor bugfix.

New Features:

• New "My Support Tickets" plug-in shows the newest tickets by the currently logged in client. It can be configured to only show tickets with a specific status (i.e. Open, Answered), as well as the number of tickets to show.
  • Built-in Kayako menu integration now requires no additional code or template modifications. The menu should automatically appear with the WHMCS header.

Bug Fixes:

• Fixed bug where menu items would show for guest even though guest permissions were not set.

This release (1.4) has been tested to be compatible with WHMCS 3.8.1 but should work with anything from 3.6x onward.

There are no database changes, just upload all files and go.

(Note: All .tpl templates have been updated in this release)

The download links in the first post have been updated.