WHMCS Support

cspector

What was the department you submitted the ticket into?

Probably best to post your ticket number in here, so a support staff can reply about it.

During the day, tickets are usually answered for me within 1 hour. I haven't ever had a single ticket take longer than 4 hours or so.

Based on my experience, you either didn't fully submit the ticket, or you submitted it, and your spam filter filtered the ticket and all replies.

NO, N.E.V.E.R.

WHMCS support is TOP OF THE LINE - no questions about it. absolute BEST.

NEVER EVER have I had an issue with the support. Matt is ALWAYS on top of things. You can tell he his serious and cares about his business (unlike modernbill or client exec which have TERRIBLE support and crappy product)

WHMCS puts us ahead of the competition that uses clientexec or modernbill

- Yeah, I'd like to see a posted ticket # :lol:

yea, really! How about that!

Prove your claim, lets see a ticket ID #

(look around the forums, you can see support is at its best here at WHMCS)

Support is soo good here, I feel bad for those modernbill and CE users who need help with their product.

I am very "picky" when it comes to customer support...I always expect to get what I give to my customers (within reason). I have never had a ticket go more than a day without a response. My last ticket was literally answered within 5 minutes of posting it to the ticket system--I have never been able to respond to my small customer base (compared to what I estimate WHMCS' customer base to be) that fast!!

Yes! thats true they are pretty responsive, but sometimes they dont read mind thats for true, its been over 3 months i have taken WHMCS, and every day we are interacting they are responsive but not solution oriented, like i dont know how the automated process runs after selecting domain name, and its giving error and they are always responsive saying that that has to be done at ur end and we are not u r domain service provider, now thats not the answer i expect this way, as if its an automated it should be handled in such a way that we are able to process everything in normal senario.

Matt and Team is GREAT !! but they cant take clients along with them on board because of no solution. Its like I can SEE a ship, i even have boarding pass to get into ship but the team is restricting me to STOP not let IN

• Retired Forum Member

Hi

First I would like to thank everyone for the positive feedback. It is always appreciated.

its been over 3 months i have taken WHMCS, and every day we are interacting they are responsive but not solution oriented, like i dont know how the automated process runs after selecting domain name, and its giving error and they are always responsive saying that that has to be done at ur end and we are not u r domain service provider, now thats not the answer i expect this way, as if its an automated it should be handled in such a way that we are able to process everything in normal senario.

Your tickets have been for setting up Directi as a registrar you have been given specific instructions time and time again on how to setup Directi correctly. Here it is again if you are still having issues as others are using the same registrar without any issues. >http://v3manual.whmcs.com/?id=27

Joe

All my tickets had replies either 1 minute or 2 minutes after I posted them. The 2 minute ones would have taken longer to write as they was more detailed so they are pretty much there as soon as you click submit ticket.

I find it odd there is one individual person who has been ignored and not had a ticket response...

Well, I for one have been waiting a full six hours. Lol, not all that long but his last post seemed quite dismissive; so I'm assuming he let the question drop to the water for it not being, important enough?

Might be totally wrong though. He might actually be sleeping. :P