Client Password Update

Just updated from v7.5 to the latest v8.5, and there does not seem to be an option to manually update a client's password. Is this no longer an option, or am I just not seeing it. I do see the password  reset option to send a password reset email, but no option to manually just change the password.

I refuse to believe that anyone asked for this change, and if they did, it should be an admin setting. The change request list has things from 6 years ago that would actually help our business, but instead WHMCS spends time removing a feature and makes it more  difficult to help customers. SMH...

11 hours ago, alinford said:

I refuse to believe that anyone asked for this change, and if they did, it should be an admin setting.

My feeling was the changes they made to the user/client/owner system (which is awful, by the way) caused issues with password changes and they simply didn't want to spend the effort to make it work. Badly thought out and implemented (IMHO) and cascaded into this issue, which will forever remain something that's ignored by them. Now if they found a way to make a few pennies on a password change....well...

4 hours ago, bear said:

My feeling was the changes they made to the user/client/owner system (which is awful, by the way) caused issues with password changes and they simply didn't want to spend the effort to make it work. 

100% true on this