Icons for "Application Links" in cPanel

Damo

10 hours ago, Damo said:

I am asking when WHMCS will update them. 

If they do, people that don't use the Juniper theme will complain and then they have the same problem. I suspect they are not going to change it since people can change the icons to their own preference based on the cPanel theme they use. Is it really that hard to upload a few icons into your server? If you expect WHMCS to do this for you, you might as well wait months or years.

Edited by yggdrasil

11 hours ago, DennisHermannsen said:

Seeing that the Paper Lantern theme is not supported anymore, that shouldn't be a problem. cPanel will only ship with the Juniper theme from now on.

Correct this was my point. 

@yggdrasil I know how to upload themself, so please don't suggest that it may be too hard to do. 

I also have no expectation of a quick turnaround. But it would be nice to have it align to the default (and only official cPanel theme) and not get overwritten on updates. 

• 4 weeks later...