Update from 7.7.0

Hello
I have an old WHMCS version 7.7.0
I want to update it to latest one . 
The reason i dont update it yet is some of my modules are not compatible with newer versions until now .
I want to know if its possible to update it without any problem by replacing all the data in whmcs home or press the update ?

Please help me
Thanks

Hi Fary,

That's what most of us do. Because of module compatibility issues we won't update the WHMCS. But that's no the right one. 

We can approach the module provider to give us the updated version or files.

If the files or site size is heavy, then better take a complete backup & manually upload the latest WHMCS files for quick update.

Thanks.

If your module isn't compatible with the latest version of WHMCS, then you should contact the developer of the module, not hold back updating. That's just silly.

well done module won't break when WHMCS is updated, or, if it does, the developer will get on it as soon as possible. You just have to let them know