Whick hook is for package being activated ?

twister

You can use the AfterModuleCreate hook. And you can use "logActivity (json_encode ($params))" to find out, what data the $params array contains. Then you use Capsule to insert your data into the database.

In my opinion, the documentation of the AfterModuleCreate Hook is sufficient, there isn't really more to describe about this hook. What information are you missing exactly? 

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/09/2021 at 01:49, Bigol'tastynuggets said:

brian! Left due to the shambles that is whmcs so I doubt he'll be coming to the rescue sadly!

for the avoidance of doubt, I left because I no longer need, or want, to work for a living and so i'm not going to waste my days constantly supporting a product I no longer use when there are so many more exciting things I can do with my time!

on top of that, the policies, incompetence, laziness etc of WHMCS played their part - example, a paying user legitimately asks support for help, and they're passed back to here for the answer - I can only assume either because a) it's considered "customisation" and hence Support scream in horror, and/or b) the support agent just didn't know the answer!

even if WHMCS and their staff were the greatest thing since sliced bread, I probably still would have left - but  the days of me covering their backsides are over.

3 minutes ago, brian! said:

for the avoidance of doubt, I left because I no longer need, or want, to work for a living and so i'm not going to waste my days constantly supporting a product I no longer use when there are so many more exciting things I can do with my time!

on top of that, the policies, incompetence, laziness etc of WHMCS played their part - example, a paying user legitimately asks support for help, and they're passed back to here for the answer - I can only assume either because a) it's considered "customisation" and hence Support scream in horror, and/or b) the support agent just didn't know the answer!

even if WHMCS and their staff were the greatest thing since sliced bread, I probably still would have left - but  the days of me covering their backsides are over.

Dude, im gonna miss u. You saved my ass several times, your help was and is much appreciated

On 9/9/2021 at 5:56 PM, string said:

You can use the AfterModuleCreate hook. And you can use "logActivity (json_encode ($params))" to find out, what data the $params array contains. Then you use Capsule to insert your data into the database.

In my opinion, the documentation of the AfterModuleCreate Hook is sufficient, there isn't really more to describe about this hook. What information are you missing exactly? 

Got it done with autorelease