WHMCS Invoice Value is duplicated

Hi Everyone!

Do you guys have encountered an issue where the value of your invoices to clients that were generated in automation in your whmcs website is duplicated? Meaning, for Web Hosting at $5/mo which is stated in the invoice, it is duplicated which the invoice now has two lines of statement of web hosting at $10/mo and the total invoice becomes $20 instead of $10 a month.

I tried to reinstall and remove 3rd party addons but still I am not sure what is happening. It just started or I only noticed it last month, maybe after upgrade. I am using Stripe, is it possible the module is having an issue?

Thanks everyone!

On 12/06/2021 at 10:30, mauamolat said:

I tried to reinstall and remove 3rd party addons but still I am not sure what is happening.

which third party addons did you have installed that are related to billing/invoicing.

It just started or I only noticed it last month, maybe after upgrade.

https://docs.whmcs.com/Invoicing_Issues#Double_Invoices.2FCharges.2FBlank_Invoices

it sounds like it might be worth opening a ticket...

I am using Stripe, is it possible the module is having an issue?

I doubt it.

which third party addons did you have installed that are related to billing/invoicing.

To be honest, I don't use 3rd party addons or hooks for invoicing.

I have read and thanks. It is showing as doubled https://bit.ly/3iD5l0j but I'm not sure why because in my cron jobs, it's only single and it's been this early on.

I doubt it.

Thank you for your time.