How many of you will stop using WHMCS?

GoogieHost

2 hours ago, chrisb2012 said:

Me 🙂 All my licenses will be consolidated into 2 on a different platform!

Which platform you moving to?

I'm sick of all these license changes and prices increases.  I've been with WHMCS for 10 years but I've now had enough.

Just now, ADz83 said:

Which platform you moving to?

I'm sick of all these license changes and prices increases.  I've been with WHMCS for 10 years but I've now had enough.

I'm still undecided! I love the ideals of blesta but some things won't be easy! My second choice is HostBill due to the range of plugins! And yes, totally agree! It is the straw that broke the camels back! 

For the WHMCS staff in the UK - There is a great welfare program once they get made redundant - I'm not sure on the US but I wish them luck in future endeavours 

The cost of WHMCS  for 6 months is now the same cost of me paying a developer to move me over to blesta.

I have wanted to for some time now, due to how buggy WHMCS is and how bad they are at fixing them. This is the final thing to make me make the move happen.