Can't access my whmcs backend

Hello All,

I have been trying to access my whmcs backend for almost 48 hours without success. I have so many clients issues to attend to but I could not login to whmcs at the moment, see the link below.

https://hostlag.com/whmcs/adminHostlag/

If anyone has had similar or same experience in the past, do kindly share how you were able to resolve it.

I used wordpress for the frontend, I have deactivated all the plugins that I am using on my wordpress backend, I have also un-install imunify360 but yet the issue persist. I will appreciate if anyone can help.

Thanks

21 hours ago, ebbydare said:

Hello All,

I have been trying to access my whmcs backend for almost 48 hours without success. I have so many clients issues to attend to but I could not login to whmcs at the moment, see the link below.

https://hostlag.com/whmcs/adminHostlag/

If anyone has had similar or same experience in the past, do kindly share how you were able to resolve it.

I used wordpress for the frontend, I have deactivated all the plugins that I am using on my wordpress backend, I have also un-install imunify360 but yet the issue persist. I will appreciate if anyone can help.

Thanks

I still need help on this.

As I pointed out in his thread over at WHT, that error page is being generated by Wordpress. To me that leans in the direction of an .htaccess file causing it. When WHMCS breaks, it generally says it broke or nothing at all shows up. That error page has WP code all over the source. 

1 hour ago, bear said:

As I pointed out in his thread over at WHT, that error page is being generated by Wordpress. To me that leans in the direction of an .htaccess file causing it. When WHMCS breaks, it generally says it broke or nothing at all shows up. That error page has WP code all over the source. 

Thank you for your support boss, I agree with you 100% but none of the methods that I tried has worked for me yet.

I have tried to create a subdomain and move my whmcs installation there, I have checked the .htaccess file for WP and WHMCS and commented the codes out section by section but the issue still persist.

I don't mind paying if I can get someone to resolve this for me.

2 hours ago, steven99 said:

Seems like something is up with the server and not whmcs as even the main page is slow to load.   Also, I would recommend to have whmcs in its own sub domain and not just directory for security and to isolate any rewrite issues. 

Done that but issue still persist