Installing Hotfixes

You're joking yeah?

A feature request that requires yet another login and historically the last place that WHMCS looks at.

I appreciate the reply but towing the companies line is a tad insulting. Shame on me for offering a users perspective. 

@Damo I appreciate you are offering a users prospective, I agree where you are coming from, it does, at the moment require another login (lets not get me started on that). 

However, the indication that we don't look at feature requests is complete and utter rubbish, a select few community users have thrown this around for a while, however one of our 7.x releases addressed a number of feature requests and I know for a fact the dev team DO review this  on a very regular basis an incorporate them into the roadmap.

The most recent example of this is the introduction of Bootstrap 4 in the Twenty One Theme, the ticket system obeying RFC 3834, the ability to Disable or edit Security Questions by user or globally, the ability to Test Email before sending to name a few.

At the end of the day, this is the WHMCS.Community that is staffed with our team, we do our best to provide the most up to date information as we are able to however, at the end of the day there are some things we are not able to confirm until they are made available.  

I never said it wasn't looked at, and 'complete and utter rubbish' is a tad emotive. 

Historically speaking, and there is no way logically you can deny that, the feature request system has not been the place to get changes made.

An updated client theme / bootstrap is by no means a recent request. And I'd like to get you started on the feature request/vote system - you've been here long enough, and as the community manager, that's done a lot of good things I'd hope that a more user (paying clients 'community') friendly system would get implemented. 

I appreciate that very few of the client base will visit the forums and / or the requests site but GIGO still applies. 

11 minutes ago, Damo said:

An updated client theme / bootstrap is by no means a recent request.

introducing the first new theme in 5+ years, and deciding not to base it on the now deprecated Bootstrap 3 was done on the result of feature requests ? I would see both occurrences being inevitable at some point rather than user driven, but each to their own.