orderforms probem

I had a theme developed a long time ago. I made a mistake today and can't get ahead on my own.

I use all products with the option that a domain belongs to it. (Require Domain Tick to show domain registration options).

If I switch off this option, the page cart.php?a=confproduct&i=1 is empty. my template with menu and everything is displayed, but the main area is empty. what is missing?

unfortunately the developer does not work for me anymore

orderpage.png

24 minutes ago, Nona said:

If I switch off this option, the page cart.php?a=confproduct&i=1 is empty. my template with menu and everything is displayed, but the main area is empty. what is missing?

it's going to be difficult to help without seeing the site and trying to work out what the developer has done to the orderform templates.

I assume if you switch to using a clean version of standard_cart, everything works as normal?

I am using WHMCS v7.6.2 and the Template was build many years before. the Coder die :( I try to find a coder in freelancer.com but all are bullshit.

may be its a good idea to bye a new theme. can someone recommend a template, works with v7.6.2 and have all functions inside? also i need to test it because have some speciel functions in my Domain registra module.

4 hours ago, Nona said:

I am using WHMCS v7.6.2 and the Template was build many years before. the Coder die 😞

if it's years old, it's probably done well to last until v7.6.2 - you may have to post the theme and/or orderform template to see what's going on... it might just require a tiny tweak to get it working?

On 10/07/2020 at 09:23, Nona said:

I use all products with the option that a domain belongs to it. (Require Domain Tick to show domain registration options).

I take it that you now want to add a product that doesn't require a domain?

4 hours ago, Nona said:

may be its a good idea to buy a new theme. can someone recommend a template, works with v7.6.2 and have all functions inside?

the problem here is that you're wanting a template that's 18 months old - so you likely can't just go to a theme developers site and purchase directly (as you'd just get the v7.10.2 version which would be no good for you), you'll have to ask them if they will sell you a v7.6.2 version (and some may not want to).

• 3 weeks later...