Sign in to follow this  
stevelack

Removing Action Sidebar Menu from My Products and Services page.

I am trying to remove the sidebar menu "Actions" from the My Products and Services page.  I have created the following hook:

```
<?php

use WHMCS\View\Menu\Item as MenuItem;

add_hook('ClientAreaPrimarySidebar', 1, function(MenuItem $primarySidebar)
{
   if (!is_null($primarySidebar->getChild('My Services Actions'))) {
            $primarySidebar->removeChild('My Services Actions');
   }    

});
```
But it is not removing the sidebar from the page /clientarea.php?action=services
What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Steve

Hi Steve,

On 21/06/2020 at 04:44, stevelack said:

What am I doing wrong?

the only issue with the code is that the Services Actions sidebar is a secondary sidebar and not a primary one... therefore, all you should need to do is change all references to "Primary" and "primary" to "Secondary" and "secondary". 🙂

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Danse
      Hi, does anyone has a Hook which auto enables the DNS of new Domains in WHMCS? 
      Customers always complaining that DNS Management is missing and i have to switch that on, all the Time. 
      And i wont take this as upselling position. So activate DNS Management in Frontend for "0$" is aswell not suitable for me. 
      It just be there and done 🙂
      Any Suggestions, or Code Templates? 
    • By hosthuski
      Hello all. I am hoping you can help me do what I think should be simple for people who have dealt with hooks already.
      I want to do this:
      IF a product's ID = x (I imagine this involves getting the product ID from a variable and doing an IF statement in PHP)
      THEN 
      get the service_domain field (built-in field, not custom field),
      run a shell script while passing the domain field as a bash variable to be used within the script's execution.
      Why do I want to do this?
      This will allow me to begin the process of provisioning maintenance coverage via WP CLI for customers who order a maintenance plan from us.
      I'll create an additional 2 hooks -- three total so one for each maintenance plan. If I can get the first hook, i can make the others and likely merge them together. I just need a "template" to follow from someone who understands PHP more than on the surface like I do. This ultimately will chain 3 of my servers together. WHMCS server, our cPanel server, and the maintenance server.
      Any help is appreciated. Would anyone be willing to paste in an effective code sample that I can use?
    • By Dreza
      Hello,
      I created a hook file for the 'OrderPaid' event and it seems like the $vars variable that is being passed to it always comes up empty. Does anyone know why this is happening?
    • By Dreza
      Hello,
      I created a hook file for one of my addon modules and it seems like the hook event is always happening. The hook event is 'OrderPaid'.
      When I look at the module logs there is an entry for this hook event every minute even though no orders have been paid for during this time.
      I need to know why this is happening. If anyone can help me I would appreciate it.
    • By GagalKoding
      Hi there,
      I have returned $vars from EmailPreSend Hooks like this
      Array ( [messagename] => Other Product/Service Welcome Email [relid] => 805 [mergefields] => Array ( [service_first_payment_amount] => WHMCS\View\Formatter\Price Object ( [price:protected] => 350000 [currency:protected] => Array ( [id] => 1 [code] => IDR [prefix] => Rp [suffix] => IDR [format] => 3 [rate] => 1.00000 ) [defaultFormat:protected] => {PREFIX}{PRICE}{SUFFIX} [defaultCurrencyDescriptor:protected] => Array ( [format] => 1 [prefix] => [suffix] => ) ) How to print "350000" on price protected object from ['mergefields']['service_first_payment_amount']
      I try $vars['mergefields']['service_first_payment_amount']->price;
      But i get message Error: Cannot access protected property WHMCS\View\Formatter\Price::$price