primary navbar

sawfly

Hi to all. I had a task to migrate old custom page (from 5th version) to 7th version. I have a problem with a primary navbar
I am getting navbar with 6 items in it

count(Menu::primaryNavbar()->getChildren()); // 6 

But on the site in the primary navbar, there are 7 items. I tried to check out in hook the code above and got 7; There is no 'affiliates' item in the navbar. Maybe someone knows how to get full primary navbar as in all pages on the site

52 minutes ago, brian! said:

is your template based on Six or are you just trying to update an old v5 template for v7 ??

I don't know exactly. I checked out six/header.tpl and custom/header.tpl. They are alike. Earlier this page was on whmcs v5. After updating, the page had been broken, and I was asked to revive it. The page created not as in documentation to v7. For displaying I'm using WHMCS\Smarty->display(), previously setting in it all we need. I call display couple times. I added manually missed child to the menu, but I know that this is a wrong way

18 hours ago, sawfly said:

I don't know exactly. I checked out six/header.tpl and custom/header.tpl. They are alike.

I assume they both have the navbar includes in them ?

The page created not as in documentation to v7.

that might not be helping the situation.... if your theme is based on Six (and if the headers are similar then that might be the case), then making the page using the docs method would be the simpler solution (as the navbar will then be added to all pages).

For displaying I'm using WHMCS\Smarty->display(), previously setting in it all we need.

times change. 🙂

I added manually missed child to the menu, but I know that this is a wrong way 

if it's only one custom page and you've now got it working, then I wouldn't worry about it... when the time comes for v8 and beyond, then you may have to change it again - but worry about that when the time comes, not now.