Is it done and well thought out, Stripe SEPA?

J-B

Hello, 

i am trying Stripe SEPA, but I'm not sure how to use it?!

1.) Where is the page for entering the bank details, Bank Name & IBAN Number?

The module "Stripe" has the page to add/setup new credit cards. -> /whmcs/index.php?rp=/account/paymentmethods

image.png.0c9fd6f044a10d671de458362470e60d.png

2.) How I can setup recurring payment ...

2.1.) of a product

2.2) or for all products like the Modul "Stripe".

At the moment I can only pay an invoice with Stripe SEPA over viewinvoice.php?id=XXXX (One Time), but how to setup the SEPA for all Products?

3.) How I can (as Customer) delete the SEPA (Remote Delete Card)?

4.) No Email Template 

If a payment fails, the credit card Email template is used. Why? Why doesn't SEPA have its own Email template?

I am using WHMCS 7.9.2 with six Template and stanard_order

• WHMCS Staff

Hi @J-B,

I've just responded to you in your support ticket, #UAS-174768. I have answered all of your questions.

For your ideas on how the module could be improved, I would encourage you to please submit a request to our feature requests tracker where other users can contribute to and vote on your idea. Ideas with the most votes and activity do get reviewed by our team.

https://requests.whmcs.com/topic/management-function-for-direct-debits-gocardless

Thank you @WHMCS Peter

I dont think that is a feature request. I can't understand why Modulesgarden correctly implements the Stripe SEPA Modul and whmcs just can't.

But ok, in this form the module is unusable for me when I have to write a "HowTo" how my customers have to use SEPA. The stripe module was also implemented very good, of course there were many bugs but it is user-friendly.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/25/2020 at 5:25 PM, WHMCS Peter said:

Hi @J-B,

I've just responded to you in your support ticket, #UAS-174768. I have answered all of your questions.

For your ideas on how the module could be improved, I would encourage you to please submit a request to our feature requests tracker where other users can contribute to and vote on your idea. Ideas with the most votes and activity do get reviewed by our team.

https://requests.whmcs.com/topic/management-function-for-direct-debits-gocardless

Hi Peter,

It would be great if you could post your answers again here so that other community members can also benefit. I have the same questions :)

Thank you
Florian

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...