DennisHermannsen

Account Statement by WHMCSGlobalServices

Is anyone else using this module?

When their website goes down (which it does pretty damn often), our websites will load _very_ slowly. It seems like it checks against their license server on every page load, no matter what part of WHMCS we try to access.

20 minutes ago, DennisHermannsen said:

It seems like it checks against their license server on every page load, no matter what part of WHMCS we try to access.

Sadly that's how Licensing Addon works. Checks on every page load can occurr even when the developer have successfully implemented Local Key. It took me years to figure out what is wrong in the license check 😑 Anyway you could start asking them if they're using the Local Key.

3 hours ago, Kian said:

Anyway you could start asking them if they're using the Local Key. 

They don't reply. I contacted them about the issue on 18/11/2019 and still haven't heard anything. Haven't heard a single thing from them yet.

I did.

I was told they would look into the issue. That was in December. I've contacted them later in December to hear a status but haven't heard anything back since that.

They are a terrible company to deal with - non existent support,  and their modules are full of bugs - not recommended.

I wouldn't be so harsh in judging them. The "non-existent support" is common to a lot of WHMCS developers (myself included) for a number of valid reasons but this isn't the place to discuss about it.

Hi everyone...we do have good experience with @wsa we have a few modules from them.

However providing helpdesk support ourselves would always recommend faster and quicker response for support tickets.  

I apologise for the late reply on this topic. we have improved the licence check function with local key. Initially it was working on admin and client area hook load.  Now its fixed with V3.0.3 version and its compatible with 7.10.x