Module 'xmlrpc' already loaded in Unknown

snake

I am getting this error appear in the logs continuously

Error: Whoops\Exception\ErrorException: Module 'xmlrpc' already loaded in Unknown:0 Stack trace: #0 C:\home\[mydomain]\wwwroot\vendor\whmcs\whmcs-foundation\lib\Utility\Error\Run.php(0): WHMCS\Utility\Error\Run->handleError(32, 'Module 'xmlrpc'...', 'Unknown', 0) #1 [internal function]: WHMCS\Utility\Error\Run->handleShutdown() #2 {main}

WHMCS supports tell me that it is an addon causing it as WHMCS core cannot cause this error and as usual just tell me to disable all addons to find the cause.

Unfortunately this is not such an easy thing to do, as we rely on those addons and it will break things in our system if we disable them.
Is there any other way to find the cause of the error other than turning off all addons?

Edited by snake

yes I would normally do this, but I am already using the dev licence as I have a test/staging site which I use to test updates and addons and for developers and support staff to test things on.
It is not a clone of the live site, as I have learnt from past experience not to do this as having real client data in the test site resulted in problems with clients getting invoices, tickets and emails etc from the test site plus giving freelancers access to client data.

Ideally, I need to duplicate the live site to another dev install, but WHMCS support won;t give out more than one dev licence, I have asked before,