Error with normaliseInternationalPhoneNumberFormat() in Domain Contact Info -

Hello again,

There is another error i just encountered.

Well, I loggin in clientarea as client and check my domain - it is an active domain. When I click the Domain Contact Info link from the sidebar (clientarea.php?action=domaincontacts&domainid=7), I get the Oops, something went wrong page.

The error I see is:
"TypeError: Argument 1 passed to normaliseInternationalPhoneNumberFormat() must be of the type array, bool given, called in /home/hshost/public_html/clientarea.php on line 0 and defined in /home/hshost/public_html/includes/clientfunctions.php:0
Stack trace:
#0 /home/hshost/public_html/clientarea.php(0): normaliseInternationalPhoneNumberFormat(true)

#1 {main}"

If I get it correctly, it has something to do with the International phone codes. When I created this client, the phone codes feature was enabled. Yestarday I disabled it and now I get this error. I tried enabling again the feature and changing the phone from tha database, but nothing.

When The feature was enabled (before I disable it), I hadn't visited the Domain Contact Info, so i don't know if it was working at that time.

Any ideas why this is happening or how it can be fixed;

Thank you.

5 minutes ago, Dimitra said:

It is a the six template in a new installation 

I can't recall seeing that specific error before, but with it being a new install, have you tried a partial reupload, e.g the vendor folder, to ensure it's not a corrupt or missing file.

5 hours ago, WHMCS ChrisD said:

If you go into the domain contact in the admin area does it load? In the database what format is your domain contact phone number?

Yes in the admin area it loads without errors. The phone format in the database is +30.xxx.

39 minutes ago, Dimitra said:

I uploaded the vendor folder but the problem was not fixed 😞

then go further and reupload everything apart from install - assets, templates and includes could be done first because a lot of the international phone number details are in the .js files, and if there's a corruption in one of them, then a reupload might fix it; similarly for the templates - other than perhaps a company logo in assets, you probably won't have modified any of the files in these 3 folders, so no significant risk by doing so.

that international phone feature was written externally, but I could see nothing in their docs about this - and I know one of the support guys has previously read this thread, and I assume if he had the solution to hand, he would have mentioned it. 🙂

my thought is still a corruption in one of the files, possibly the db, but with it being a new install, i'd check the files first.