Order Accept Encountered Problems

I am using whmcs CPANEL module to provision users on my GURU reseller account.

This was working when I originally set it up, but is now generating an order when I try to accept orders, presumably since my last whmcs update.
Any idea why? The settings it is referring to do not exist in the module configuration, so I assume they must relate to some settings on the reseller plan.

Order Accept Encountered Problems
Invalid numeric value “Create Support Ticket” for the “maxpop” setting. Invalid numeric value “None” for the “quota” setting. Invalid numeric value “None” for the “bwlimit” setting.  

I had not previously set and of the values under advanced settings, so I assume it must have previously used the settings from CPANEL/WHM.

However that doesn't seem to work now, and I had to put values in the module advanced settings as well.

Also WHMCS seems to have put some invalid default text in some of the fields as well, which are expecting numerical value.

e.g.

“Create Support Ticket” for the “maxpop” setting

and others

• WHMCS Technical Analyst II

This would suggest that the product in question was set to use the AutoRelease module instead of cPanel at some point, and still had those values for the advanced settings after switching. If this occurs again, I'd recommend using the Advanced Mode option on the Module Settings for the affected product to correct as needed.

• 2 years later...
On 7/11/2019 at 10:08 PM, snake said:

I had not previously set and of the values under advanced settings, so I assume it must have previously used the settings from CPANEL/WHM.

However that doesn't seem to work now, and I had to put values in the module advanced settings as well.

Also WHMCS seems to have put some invalid default text in some of the fields as well, which are expecting numerical value.

e.g.

“Create Support Ticket” for the “maxpop” setting

and others

hi this same issue has me stumped. I just updated to 8.5.1 it had been working fine a week or so previous.

I went to Systems Settings > Products and Services, then the tab 'Module Settings'

Module name is CPanel

I then configured Metric Billing > Disk Space, Bandwidth and Email accounts, then kept the rest at OFF

I put values at each

I still get the same error.

I tried Re - saving the Packages in WHM and re-syncing / refresh the Server with WHMCS, still same error.

any help appreciated thank you very much

ok i fixed it. The issue was I couldn't find the 'advanced settings' on the product module's page. Instead it's a small link at the bottom titled 'switch to advanced mode'

I then had to add values to the bandwidth, email accounts, space and so on.

This used to work flawlessly before i had to do this and is likely due to an update. I worry now what else might not be working due to updates.

• 10 months later...