Multiple Ip Access ban account

7 hours ago, Shivansh said:

provide me addon buy link

I think you mean, "can you please provide me an addon buy link"... it doesn't cost anything to be polite! 🙂

have you looked in Marketplace ?

one option might be Security Plus+...

Set a limit on the number of unique clients that can login from a single IP address (usually indicates a proxy being used to hide hacker identities) - optionally ban the IP for review by your support staff.

though from your question, i'm not sure if you're trying to block the same client using multiple different IPs at the same time, or multiple clients using the same IP at the same time - they're slightly different.

i'd suggest checking with the developers that it's compatible with your WHMCS version before purchasing - listing states it's only compatible upto v7.5, but it may well still be compatible with later WHMCS versions, and they just haven't bothered to update the listing... there have been other solutions to this in the past, but I don't think they've been updated in many years.