How to Track Adwords Conversions in WHMCS with Google Tag Manager

northgate

Hi

I would like to know how to Track Adwords Conversions in WHMCS with Google Tag Manager?

I came across the following article (https://market.eunarede.com/whmcs/track-adwords-conversion-in-whmcs-with-tag-manager/) when through the steps however it seems incomplete or I don't know if you have to purchase a module from them (this wasn't mentioned). They make mentioned of a "Conversion Value: {{value}}" however this was not defined and produces the following error: "Unknown variable “value” found in a tag. Edit the tag and remove the reference to the unknown variable." in Google Tag Manager when submitted.

Note: Tag manager has already been implemented into my WHMCS and works. I just need to be able to get the the Conversions to be recorded and reported back to Google Adwords by WHMCS.

How can this be done

• WHMCS Technical Analyst II

Looking over the article and the links it in, it seems these instructions are tailored for usage with their own Google Analytics addon and likely won't work without it. It is likely that they are not monitoring comments on the article itself, and hopefully a direct message to the company will get a helpful response.

• 6 months later...
On 6/12/2019 at 11:48 AM, northgate said:

Thanks, I replied on his article but didn't get a reply so I posted this here I will try and contact him directly.

Hello @northgate sorry for the delay, I don access community for a while and I do not see your message.

Lawrence is right, to get tracking Adwords conversion you will need to use our module Google Analytics Enhanced E-commerce for WHMCS

• 1 year later...