Cyber Tech Solution is my firm established in 2016. We provide IT services including Web Hosting, We launched a web hosting in 2018 by the product name 'Clouder' and we're continuously working hard to improve our website so that users will find the ease of access here.

Here is our web hosting website - Clouder: https://www.thecybertechsolution.com/hosting/

Edited by pratik_asabe

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By DeYoungDOer
      Hello,
      I am a reseller on 20i.com and purchased my WHMCS license from them. But I am faced with a problem which I believe to you help me or give a better advice to solve.
      I need a solution to enable clients to host multiple(specified number of) website with a single subscription via their whmcs clietarea. 20i reseller only allows for creation of multiple domain mappings per hosting package but does not by default allow for separate packages with a single subscription. I am using their whmcs module which handles all the integration with whmcs.
      For instance, I have packages that should host upto 5 domains(website) but by default this can only be achieved via domain mappings in the initial subscribed package's control panel (via 20i's stackcp.com) which is not professional or user-friendly to non-technical customers.
      They have API documentations that can solve this problem but I do not have the resources to do this at this moment and if I should hire a developer to do custom work for me will mean I will not be using WHMCS to management clients which I badly want to use due to WHMCS vast benefits and simplification.
      I would like to know if this possible on WHMCS by modifying some configurations or you can provide me with experts or module(s) from your marketplace to handle this task.
      I would very much appreciate your swift feedback.
      Thank You.
      Kind Regards.
    • By ModulesGarden
      This is not a usual release by ModulesGarden. This time we decided not only to expand our product with new features but also to rewrite its logic and code thoroughly!
      The results will delight you: our Resellers Center For WHMCS turned into the most comprehensive platform for your resellers and their own customers based in your own WHMCS!

Take a look at this magnificent update and imagine all new possibilities for both you and your resellers:

Changelog - Version 2.5.0 BETA:

Improved: Entirely new module logic
      Improved: Completely rewritten code
      Improved: Email templates editor
      New Feature: Define product price limits and profit counting
      New Feature: Define domains discount per reseller
      New Feature: Resellers - redeem credit balance from current balance
      New Feature: Resellers - view profit generated with each transaction made by end-clients
      New Feature: Resellers - define product price within defined limits
      New Feature: Resellers - define email signature
      New Feature: Migration Tool - migrate settings from previous version of module
      Changed: Client groups replaced with reseller groups
      Changed: Assign products to reseller groups instead of product groups
      Changed: Profit earned by resellers is now separated from their credit balance

Make sure that all integration codes are added to your template before upgrading and activating the module on your live environment. You can find succinct guide through migration and other practical tips on our Wiki.

Are You Interested?
      ♦ Order Resellers Center For WHMCS Now!

Do You Need More Information?
      ♦ Read More About Resellers Center For WHMCS

Are You Looking For A Complete Documentation?
      ♦ Visit Resellers Center For WHMCS Wiki

Do You Want Us To Install And Configure The Module For You?
      ♦ Tick 'Resellers Center Installation Service' Field While Ordering The Product

Keep in mind that you are more than welcome to share with us your feedback. We will take a careful look at each of your thoughts and always do our best to react accordingly in the shortest time possible!

Coming Next:

Password Manager For WHMCS 2.0
      SMS Center For WHMCS
      Multibrand For WHMCS 1.6

Do You Need Custom Software Development?
      Specially for you we will adapt an application and its design to your own needs, create an adequate addon, an entirely new module or even a complete system!
      We can advise how to solve your problems and propose an optimal solution for your business.

♦ Contact us today!

We will prepare for you a free quote, ETA and more details within 24-48 hours.

For more information about our promotions, products and company activity - join our social networks!

♦ Forums
      ♦ Blog
      ♦ Facebook
      ♦ Twitter
      ♦ Google+
      ♦ LinkedIn
      ♦ YouTube
    • By ModulesGarden
      DirectAdmin Extended For WHMCS has been updated to streamline the process of web hosting accounts management further with an eye to both your and your customers' interest! The essence of version 2.0 is meticulously remodelled appearance which, combined with broadened functionality, make the module even more efficient and enjoyable to use than before!

Changelog:

New Feature: New client area template
      New Feature: New addon module view
      New Feature: New configurable options - bandwidth and disk space
      Improvement: Validation on Vacation Messages and Mailing Lists pages
      Bug Fix: Minor fixes

Find Out More About DirectAdmin Extended For WHMCS!

Coming soon:

WWD GoDaddy Domains For WHMCS – v2.3.0
      Google Apps For WHMCS – v1.2.0
      Password Manager For WHMCS – v2.1.0
      Domain Orders Extended For WHMCS – v2.5.0
      Discount Center For WHMCS – v1.0.0 SAVE 30% WITH OUR PRESALE OFFER!

Need Custom Software Development For Your Business?

Get Your Free Quote Now!

Specially for you we will adapt an application and its design to your own needs, create a new module or even a completely new system built from scratch!
    • By ModulesGarden
      If your goal is to increase brand visibility and compete with more reach and scale in a web hosting industry – today we present our tried-and-true solutions to achieve it!

1. Plesk Extended For WHMCS has been updated to streamline the management of web hosting accounts further, both on your and your customers side! The essence of version 2.5.0 lies in seven spanking new attributes of great practicality which, combined with a series of interface refinements, will yield a wealth of simplicity to a business routine!

Changelog - v2.5.0:

New Feature: Display configuration of multiple Plesk servers on a single page
      New Feature: SSO support - log in to panel and webmail with a single click
      New Feature: Support for MySQL and PostgreSQL database types
      New Feature: Display quota of email accounts
      New Feature: Toggle 'Power User' Plesk panel view
      New Feature: Display user guide for fresh installation of the module
      Improvement: Multi-language support
      Improvement: Clarify hostname format for new DNS records
      Improvement: User interface refinements
      Change: Defining custom URL of panel and webmail moved to the 'Server Configuration' page
      Bug Fix: Use custom server port
      Bug Fix: Create a new client using full client address
      Bug Fix: Prevent from overwriting email forwarders
      Bug Fix: Prevent creation of email account along with email forwarder

Find Out More About Plesk Extended For WHMCS!

2. Hosting Renewals For WHMCS enables the management of billing cycles, recurring payments and renewals of hosting services right inside your WHMCS. Upon its update to version 2.6.0, you are offered a whole new spectrum of possibilities that will translate into tremendous user experience and perfect handling ease.

New Feature: Display price difference while changing product billing cycle
      New Feature: Define format in which billing cycle price difference should be displayed
      New Feature: Support for 'Only Auto Provision for Existing' WHMCS option
      New Feature: Support for 'No Invoice Email on Order' WHMCS option
      Improvement: Core optimization
      Improvement: User interface refinements
      Bug Fix: Renew related items - renew domain along with its hosting
      Bug Fix: Create invoice - set correct dates
      Bug Fix: Send each notification one a day
      Bug Fix: Set auto renewal to off automatically

Find Out More About Hosting Renewals For WHMCS!

3. Owing to the update of our WHMCS Analyzer, you are given several more ways to protect the health of your technical infrastructure! Verify the compatibility of your server with WHMCS requirements, scan your system for any possible issues and do much more to eliminate the threat of a technical failure in advance – absolutely for free!

Changelog - v1.1.0:

New Feature: Run tests on server compatibility with WHMCS requirements and recommendations
      New Feature: Display test summary with detailed information about the end results
      New Feature: Display extended information about each hook, if available
      New Feature: Check version status of ModulesGarden addon modules
      Improvement: Extended information included in 'Possible Issues' panels

Find Out More About WHMCS Analyzer!

See what's on the list of latest releases:

Multibrand For WHMCS – v1.8.4
      Password Manager For WHMCS – v2.1.1

Coming soon:

Proxmox Cloud For WHMCS – v2.2.0
      Proxmox VPS For WHMCS – v2.1.2
      IP Manager For WHMCS – v2.3.0
      CRM For WHMCS – v2.3.0

Need Custom Software Development For Your Business?

Get Your Free Quote Now!

Specially for you we will adapt an application and its design to your own needs, create a new module or even a completely new system built from scratch!
    • By Hostnetric
      I know in general settings/ordering you can enable the monthly breakdown. However, the issue with this is that when you enable this feature it also breaksdown annual products like SSL Certificates.

Is there a way to only enable only certain product group items and not others. I have been unable to find a solution to this. Was hoping someone has figured this out and can lend a hand.