Sign in to follow this  
edherroj

Looking for Reseller Hosting (WHMCS included)

Hello everyone!

I've been using Namecheap shared hosting for almost 2 years for my web service business. Right now I'm satisfied with the price, quality and support that I get form Namecheap, however I decided to use a proper hosting plan to keep up with my business demand, so I'm looking for a solid reseller hosting plan/company to jump into this new venture.

I thought about upgrading my current plan with Namecheap and purchase one of their reseller plans, but every time I read articles and blogs about the best options out there, I noticed Namecheap is not even mentioned! Even thought I like Namecheap and I think it's an awesome company, I want to make sure I make a good decision for my new business move.

So I wanted to look for help and ask you about your experiences with hosting companies and maybe a good option I should consider. Quality and service stability is more important than pricing for me.

I appreciate your comments, thanks!

-ED

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Sal
      Hello WHMCS Community, 
      I am Sal, I'm currently working on hosting administration so I am here to share what I know and to learn what I do not. Other things that I work with is Salesforce, Web Design, SEO, Digital Markting, and local phone, tablet and computer repairs!
      I have recently started the implementation of whmcs for my hosting company, I am still debating on many aspects of what is what with WHMCS Software. You may see me posting question about a few things that I need help with on WHMCS, so far my experience has been great and i look forward to making the hosting company a success!
      Thanks for reading!
    • By pratik_asabe
      Cyber Tech Solution is my firm established in 2016. We provide IT services including Web Hosting, We launched a web hosting in 2018 by the product name 'Clouder' and we're continuously working hard to improve our website so that users will find the ease of access here.

Here is our web hosting website - Clouder: https://www.thecybertechsolution.com/hosting/
    • By ModulesGarden
      This is not a usual release by ModulesGarden. This time we decided not only to expand our product with new features but also to rewrite its logic and code thoroughly!
      The results will delight you: our Resellers Center For WHMCS turned into the most comprehensive platform for your resellers and their own customers based in your own WHMCS!

Take a look at this magnificent update and imagine all new possibilities for both you and your resellers:

Changelog - Version 2.5.0 BETA:

Improved: Entirely new module logic
      Improved: Completely rewritten code
      Improved: Email templates editor
      New Feature: Define product price limits and profit counting
      New Feature: Define domains discount per reseller
      New Feature: Resellers - redeem credit balance from current balance
      New Feature: Resellers - view profit generated with each transaction made by end-clients
      New Feature: Resellers - define product price within defined limits
      New Feature: Resellers - define email signature
      New Feature: Migration Tool - migrate settings from previous version of module
      Changed: Client groups replaced with reseller groups
      Changed: Assign products to reseller groups instead of product groups
      Changed: Profit earned by resellers is now separated from their credit balance

Make sure that all integration codes are added to your template before upgrading and activating the module on your live environment. You can find succinct guide through migration and other practical tips on our Wiki.

Are You Interested?
      ♦ Order Resellers Center For WHMCS Now!

Do You Need More Information?
      ♦ Read More About Resellers Center For WHMCS

Are You Looking For A Complete Documentation?
      ♦ Visit Resellers Center For WHMCS Wiki

Do You Want Us To Install And Configure The Module For You?
      ♦ Tick 'Resellers Center Installation Service' Field While Ordering The Product

Keep in mind that you are more than welcome to share with us your feedback. We will take a careful look at each of your thoughts and always do our best to react accordingly in the shortest time possible!

Coming Next:

Password Manager For WHMCS 2.0
      SMS Center For WHMCS
      Multibrand For WHMCS 1.6

Do You Need Custom Software Development?
      Specially for you we will adapt an application and its design to your own needs, create an adequate addon, an entirely new module or even a complete system!
      We can advise how to solve your problems and propose an optimal solution for your business.

♦ Contact us today!

We will prepare for you a free quote, ETA and more details within 24-48 hours.

For more information about our promotions, products and company activity - join our social networks!

♦ Forums
      ♦ Blog
      ♦ Facebook
      ♦ Twitter
      ♦ Google+
      ♦ LinkedIn
      ♦ YouTube